Newspaper article The Canadian Press

Forecasts for Yukon and Northwestern British Columbia Issued by Environment Canada

Newspaper article The Canadian Press

Forecasts for Yukon and Northwestern British Columbia Issued by Environment Canada

Article excerpt

Forecasts for Yukon and northwestern British Columbia issued by Environment Canada

--

Forecasts for Yukon and northwestern British Columbia issued by Environment Canada at 11:00 pst Monday 9 December 2013.

Whitehorse: Today, mainly cloudy with 60 percent chance of flurries. High -7. Tonight, mainly cloudy. 60 percent chance of flurries this evening. Low -10. Tuesday, cloudy. 60 percent chance of flurries late in the afternoon and in the evening. High -8.

Teslin: Today, cloudy with 60 percent chance of flurries. High -7. Tonight, cloudy with 30 percent chance of flurries. Low -13. Tuesday, cloudy. 30 percent chance of flurries in the morning and afternoon. Temperature steady near -10.

Atlin: Today, mainly cloudy with 40 percent chance of flurries. High -6. Tonight, mainly cloudy with 30 percent chance of flurries. Low -9. Tuesday, cloudy. Periods of snow beginning late in the afternoon. High -5.

Haines Junction: Today, mainly cloudy with 60 percent chance of flurries. High -13. Tonight, mainly cloudy with 30 percent chance of flurries. Low -14. Tuesday, cloudy with 60 percent chance of flurries. High -10.

Kluane Lake: Today, mainly cloudy with 60 percent chance of flurries. High -10. Tonight, mainly cloudy with 60 percent chance of flurries. Low -13. Tuesday, cloudy with 60 percent chance of flurries. High -8.

Pelly - Carmacks: Today, flurries. High -6. Tonight, mainly cloudy with 40 percent chance of flurries. Low -10. Tuesday, cloudy with 60 percent chance of flurries. Temperature falling to -12 in the afternoon.

Faro - Ross River: Today, flurries. Amount 2 cm. Temperature falling to -3 this afternoon. Tonight, mainly cloudy with 40 percent chance of flurries. Low -16. Tuesday, cloudy with 60 percent chance of flurries. High -11.

Beaver Creek: Today, mainly cloudy. 40 percent chance of flurries late this afternoon. High -6. Tonight, mainly cloudy with 40 percent chance of flurries. Low -14. Tuesday, periods of snow. Amount 2 to 4 cm. High -8.

Mayo: Today, cloudy with 40 percent chance of flurries. High -8. Tonight, cloudy. 40 percent chance of flurries early this evening. Snow beginning this evening. Amount 2 to 4 cm. Low -14. Tuesday, cloudy with 60 percent chance of flurries. Clearing late in the evening. High -13.

Dawson: Today, mainly cloudy. 70 percent chance of flurries changing to 30 percent chance of flurries this afternoon. High -11. Tonight, cloudy. 30 percent chance of flurries this evening. Periods of snow beginning late this evening. …

Search by... Author
Show... All Results Primary Sources Peer-reviewed

Oops!

An unknown error has occurred. Please click the button below to reload the page. If the problem persists, please try again in a little while.