Newspaper article The Canadian Press

Forecasts for the Southwest Interior and Kootenay Regions Issued by Environment Canada

Newspaper article The Canadian Press

Forecasts for the Southwest Interior and Kootenay Regions Issued by Environment Canada

Article excerpt

Forecasts for The Southwest Interior and Kootenay Regions issued by Environment Canada

--

Forecasts for the southwest interior and the Kootenay Districts of British Columbia issued by Environment Canada at 11:00 pst Wednesday 11 December 2013.

North Okanagan - including Vernon: Today, periods of snow. Amount 2 to 4 cm. High -6. Tonight, periods of snow ending late this evening then cloudy with 40 percent chance of flurries. Amount 2 cm. Low -9. Thursday, cloudy. 60 percent chance of flurries in the afternoon and evening. High -4.

Central Okanagan - including Kelowna: Today, periods of snow. Amount 2 cm. Temperature steady near -4. Tonight, periods of snow ending late this evening then cloudy with 40 percent chance of flurries. Low -7. Thursday, mainly cloudy. 40 percent chance of flurries late in the afternoon and in the evening. High -3.

South Okanagan - including Penticton: Today, becoming cloudy near noon with a few flurries. Amount 2 cm. Wind south 30 km-h. Temperature falling to -5 this afternoon. Tonight, a few flurries ending this evening then cloudy. Wind south 20 km-h becoming light early this evening. Low -6. Thursday, cloudy. 30 percent chance of flurries late in the afternoon and in the evening. Wind south 20 km-h becoming light early in the evening. High -2.

Similkameen: Today, flurries. Amount 2 cm. High -9. Tonight, a few flurries ending this evening then cloudy. Low -10. Thursday, cloudy. 40 percent chance of flurries late in the afternoon and in the evening. High -6.

Fraser Canyon: Today, periods of snow. Amount 2 cm. High -3. Tonight, periods of snow ending late this evening then cloudy. 30 percent chance of flurries before morning. Temperature steady near -4. Thursday, cloudy with 30 percent chance of flurries in the morning and early in the afternoon. Periods of snow beginning in the afternoon. Amount 2 cm. High 0.

Nicola: Today, periods of snow. Amount 2 to 4 cm. High -6. Tonight, periods of snow ending late this evening then cloudy. …

Search by... Author
Show... All Results Primary Sources Peer-reviewed

Oops!

An unknown error has occurred. Please click the button below to reload the page. If the problem persists, please try again in a little while.