Newspaper article The Canadian Press

Forecasts for the Southwest Interior and Kootenay Regions Issued by Environment Canada

Newspaper article The Canadian Press

Forecasts for the Southwest Interior and Kootenay Regions Issued by Environment Canada

Article excerpt

Forecasts for The Southwest Interior and Kootenay Regions issued by Environment Canada

--

Forecasts for the southwest interior and the Kootenay Districts of British Columbia issued by Environment Canada at 11:00 pst Tuesday 17 December 2013.

North Okanagan - including Vernon: Today, mainly cloudy. Wind southeast 20 km-h becoming light this afternoon. High plus 2. Tonight, cloudy. 60 percent chance of rain showers or flurries overnight. Low 0. Wednesday, cloudy. 60 percent chance of flurries in the morning. Becoming partly cloudy late in the afternoon. Temperature falling to -3 in the afternoon.

Central Okanagan - including Kelowna: Today, mainly cloudy. Wind south 30 km-h. High plus 3. Tonight, cloudy. 40 percent chance of showers this evening. Snow level 700 metres. Wind southwest 20 km-h becoming light after midnight. Low 0. Wednesday, cloudy. Clearing in the evening. Wind becoming northwest 30 km-h in the morning then light late in the afternoon. Temperature steady near 0.

South Okanagan - including Penticton: Today, cloudy. 30 percent chance of showers late this afternoon. Snow level 700 metres. Wind south 30 km-h gusting to 50. High plus 3. Tonight, cloudy. 40 percent chance of showers this evening and after midnight. Snow level 700 metres. Wind south 30 km-h gusting to 50 becoming light this evening. Low plus 1. Wednesday, mainly cloudy. Wind becoming north 30 km-h near noon. Temperature steady near plus 1.

Similkameen: Today, mainly cloudy. 60 percent chance of rain showers or flurries late this afternoon. High plus 1. Tonight, cloudy. 60 percent chance of rain showers or flurries changing to 60 percent chance of flurries near midnight. Low -2. Wednesday, mainly cloudy. 60 percent chance of flurries in the morning and afternoon. Wind becoming northwest 30 km-h near noon then light late in the evening. Temperature steady near -3.

Fraser Canyon: Today, mainly cloudy. Showers beginning late this afternoon. Snow level 900 metres. Wind south 50 km-h gusting to 70 diminishing to 30 this afternoon. High 6. Tonight, showers. Snow level 900 metres. Wind south 30 km-h becoming light near midnight. Low plus 2. Wednesday, cloudy. 60 percent chance of rain showers in the morning then 60 percent chance of flurries late in the morning and in the afternoon. Clearing late in the afternoon. Wind becoming north 30 km-h gusting to 50 late in the morning then light late in the evening. Temperature falling to -2 in the afternoon.

Nicola: Today, mainly cloudy. 40 percent chance of showers late this afternoon. Snow level 900 metres. Wind becoming southwest 20 km-h late this afternoon. High plus 4. Tonight, mainly cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers. Snow level 900 metres. Wind southwest 20 km-h. Low plus 2. Wednesday, mainly cloudy. 60 percent chance of rain showers in the morning then 60 percent chance of flurries late in the morning and in the afternoon. …

Search by... Author
Show... All Results Primary Sources Peer-reviewed

Oops!

An unknown error has occurred. Please click the button below to reload the page. If the problem persists, please try again in a little while.