Newspaper article The Canadian Press

Forecast for Newfoundland and Labrador Issued by Environment Canada

Newspaper article The Canadian Press

Forecast for Newfoundland and Labrador Issued by Environment Canada

Article excerpt

Forecast for Newfoundland and Labrador issued by Environment Canada

--

Extended forecasts for Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday for Labrador issued by Environment Canada at 16:00 nst Monday 30 December 2013.

St. John's - Bonavista Peninsula: Wednesday, a mix of sun and cloud with 40 percent chance of flurries. High -10. Thursday, a mix of sun and cloud with 40 percent chance of flurries. Windy. Low -15. High -13. Friday, snow or rain. Windy. Low -14. High 2. Saturday, cloudy with 60 percent chance of flurries. Blowing snow over exposed areas. Windy. Low -8. High -7. Sunday, a mix of sun and cloud. Windy. Low -7. High -3.

Burin Peninsula - Southern Avalon: Wednesday, cloudy with 60 percent chance of flurries. High -8. Thursday, a mix of sun and cloud with 60 percent chance of flurries. Windy. Low -10. High -10. Friday, snow or rain. Windy. Low -12. High 2. Saturday, cloudy. Blowing snow over exposed areas. Windy. Low -8. High -5. Sunday, cloudy. Windy. Low -6. High -2.

South Coast: Wednesday, cloudy with 60 percent chance of flurries. Windy. High -10. Thursday, a mix of sun and cloud with 60 percent chance of flurries. Low -13. High -12. Friday, snow. Blowing snow. Windy. Low -13. High -8. Saturday, a mix of sun and cloud. Blowing snow over exposed areas. Windy. Low -9. High -6. Sunday, a mix of sun and cloud. Low -6. High -3.

Northeastern Newfoundland: Wednesday, a mix of sun and cloud with 60 percent chance of flurries. High -14. Thursday, a mix of sun and cloud with 60 percent chance of flurries. Low -19. High -16. Friday, snow. Low -18. High -7. Saturday, snow. Windy. Low -9. High -8. Sunday, a mix of sun and cloud. Low -8. High -4.

Central Newfoundland: Wednesday, a mix of sun and cloud with 40 percent chance of flurries. High -13. Thursday, a mix of sun and cloud with 40 percent chance of flurries. …

Search by... Author
Show... All Results Primary Sources Peer-reviewed

Oops!

An unknown error has occurred. Please click the button below to reload the page. If the problem persists, please try again in a little while.