Newspaper article The Canadian Press

Forecast for the Maritimes Issued by Environment Canada

Newspaper article The Canadian Press

Forecast for the Maritimes Issued by Environment Canada

Article excerpt

Forecast for the Maritimes issued by Environment Canada

--

Forecasts for the Maritimes issued by Environment Canada at 16:00 ast Thursday 30 January 2014.

Halifax Metro and Halifax County West, Lunenburg County, Queens County: Today, cloudy. 30 percent chance of showers in the afternoon. Wind southwest 30 km-h gusting to 50. High plus 3.

Halifax County - east of Porters Lake, Guysborough County: Today, cloudy. 30 percent chance of showers in the afternoon. Wind southwest 30 km-h gusting to 50. High plus 2.

Shelburne County, Yarmouth County, Digby County: Today, cloudy. 40 percent chance of flurries in the morning then 60 percent chance of rain showers in the afternoon. Wind southwest 30 km-h gusting to 50. High plus 4.

Annapolis County, Kings County, Hants County: Today, cloudy. 60 percent chance of rain showers or flurries in the afternoon. Wind southwest 30 km-h gusting to 50. High plus 3.

Colchester County - Truro and south, Colchester County - Cobequid Bay, Colchester County North, Pictou County, Antigonish County: Today, mainly cloudy with 60 percent chance of flurries or rain showers. Wind southwest 30 km-h gusting to 50. High plus 2.

Cumberland County - Minas Shore, Cumberland County North and Cobequid Pass: Today, mainly cloudy with 60 percent chance of flurries or rain showers. Wind southwest 30 km-h gusting to 50 except gusting to 70 in the Tantramar Marsh area. High plus 2.

Sydney Metro and Cape Breton County: Today, mainly cloudy. 30 percent chance of flurries or rain showers late in the afternoon. Wind southwest 30 km-h gusting to 50. High plus 1.

Richmond County, Inverness County - south of Mabou: Today, mainly cloudy. 30 percent chance of flurries or rain showers late in the afternoon. Wind southwest 30 km-h gusting to 50. High plus 2.

Inverness County - Mabou and north, Victoria County: Today, mainly cloudy. 60 percent chance of flurries or rain showers late in the afternoon. Wind southwest 30 km-h gusting to 50. …

Search by... Author
Show... All Results Primary Sources Peer-reviewed

Oops!

An unknown error has occurred. Please click the button below to reload the page. If the problem persists, please try again in a little while.