Newspaper article The Canadian Press

Extended Weather for Saskatchewan Issued by Environment Canada

Newspaper article The Canadian Press

Extended Weather for Saskatchewan Issued by Environment Canada

Article excerpt

Extended weather for Saskatchewan issued by Environment Canada

--

Extended forecasts for Saturday, Sunday, Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday for Saskatchewan issued by Environment Canada at 04:30 cst Thursday 6 February 2014.

City of Regina, Fort Qu'Appelle - Indian Head - Lumsden - Pilot Butte: Saturday, sunny. Low -24. High -18. Sunday, sunny. Low -28. High -21. Monday, sunny. Low -28. High -19. Tuesday, a mix of sun and cloud. Low -23. High -16. Wednesday, a mix of sun and cloud with 30 percent chance of flurries. Low -19. High -13.

Moosomin - Grenfell - Kipling - Wawota, Carlyle - Oxbow - Carnduff - Bienfait - Stoughton, Estevan - Weyburn - Radville - Milestone: Saturday, sunny. Low -27. High -17. Sunday, sunny. Low -30. High -20. Monday, sunny. Low -32. High -19. Tuesday, a mix of sun and cloud. Low -21. High -16. Wednesday, cloudy with 60 percent chance of flurries. Low -19. High -13.

City of Saskatoon, Martensville - Warman - Rosthern - Delisle - Wakaw: Saturday, sunny. Low -26. High -21. Sunday, sunny. Low -32. High -22. Monday, sunny. Low -32. High -21. Tuesday, sunny. Low -27. High -18. Wednesday, a mix of sun and cloud with 60 percent chance of flurries. Low -23. High -16.

Outlook - Watrous - Hanley - Imperial - Dinsmore, Kindersley - Rosetown - Biggar - Wilkie - Macklin, The Battlefords - Unity - Maidstone - St. Walburg: Saturday, sunny. Low -25. High -19. Sunday, sunny. Low -31. High -19. Monday, sunny. Low -31. High -19. Tuesday, sunny. Low -28. High -16. Wednesday, a mix of sun and cloud with 60 percent chance of flurries. Low -24. High -13.

Yorkton - Melville - Esterhazy, Kamsack - Canora - Preeceville: Saturday, a mix of sun and cloud with 40 percent chance of flurries. Low -23. High -19. Sunday, sunny. Low -30. High -21. Monday, sunny. Low -30. High -20. Tuesday, sunny. Low -23. High -17. Wednesday, cloudy with 60 percent chance of flurries. Low -21. High -16.

Humboldt - Wynyard - Wadena - Lanigan - Foam Lake: Saturday, sunny. Low -24. High -21. Sunday, sunny. Low -30. High -23. Monday, sunny. Low -31. High -20. Tuesday, sunny. Low -25. High -18. Wednesday, a mix of sun and cloud with 60 percent chance of flurries. Low -22. High -16.

Melfort - Tisdale - Nipawin - Carrot River, Hudson Bay - Porcupine Plain: Saturday, sunny. Low -28. High -20. Sunday, sunny. Low -34. High -22. Monday, a mix of sun and cloud with 30 percent chance of flurries. Low -34. High -19. Tuesday, sunny. Low -27. High -19. Wednesday, a mix of sun and cloud. Low -26. High -18.

Moose Jaw - Pense - Central Butte - Craik, Assiniboia - Gravelbourg - Coronach: Saturday, a mix of sun and cloud. Low -23. High -16. Sunday, sunny. Low -28. High -17. Monday, sunny. Low -27. High -15. Tuesday, a mix of sun and cloud. Low -23. High -13. Wednesday, cloudy with 30 percent chance of flurries. Low -19. High -11.

Swift Current - Herbert - Cabri - Kyle - Lucky Lake: Saturday, sunny. …

Search by... Author
Show... All Results Primary Sources Peer-reviewed

Oops!

An unknown error has occurred. Please click the button below to reload the page. If the problem persists, please try again in a little while.