Newspaper article The Canadian Press

Forecast for the Maritimes Issued by Environment Canada

Newspaper article The Canadian Press

Forecast for the Maritimes Issued by Environment Canada

Article excerpt

Forecast for the Maritimes issued by Environment Canada

--

Forecasts for the Maritimes issued by Environment Canada at 11:00 ast Friday 7 February 2014.

Halifax Metro and Halifax County West, Halifax County - east of Porters Lake: Today, a few flurries ending this afternoon then a mix of sun and cloud. Local amount 2 cm. Wind becoming west 20 km-h this afternoon. High -3. Tonight, a few clouds. Increasing cloudiness late this evening then 40 percent chance of flurries overnight. Wind west 20 km-h becoming light late this evening. Low -7. Saturday, a mix of sun and cloud. Wind becoming west 20 km-h gusting to 40 in the morning. High -3.

Lunenburg County, Queens County, Shelburne County: Today, flurries ending late this afternoon then a mix of sun and cloud. Wind west 20 km-h. High -1. Tonight, partly cloudy. Becoming cloudy near midnight with 60 percent chance of flurries overnight. Wind west 20 km-h. Low -5 except minus 9 inland. Saturday, a mix of sun and cloud. Wind west 20 km-h gusting to 40 becoming light in the evening. High -1.

Yarmouth County, Digby County: Today, flurries ending this afternoon then mainly cloudy with 60 percent chance of flurries. Local amount 2 cm except 5 cm in the heaviest flurries. Wind northwest 20 km-h. High -2. Tonight, mainly cloudy. 40 percent chance of flurries this evening. Flurries beginning late this evening. Local amount 2 cm. Wind west 20 km-h. Temperature steady near -3. Saturday, a mix of sun and cloud. 30 percent chance of flurries in the morning and afternoon. Wind northwest 20 km-h gusting to 40 becoming light in the evening. High -2.

Annapolis County, Kings County: Today, mainly cloudy with 60 percent chance of flurries. Wind becoming west 20 km-h early this afternoon. High -4. Tonight, partly cloudy. Becoming cloudy after midnight with 60 percent chance of flurries overnight. Wind west 20 km-h becoming light early this evening. Low -7. Saturday, clearing in the morning. Wind becoming west 20 km-h gusting to 40 in the morning then light late in the evening. High -4.

Hants County, Colchester County - Truro and south, Colchester County - Cobequid Bay, Colchester County North: Today, a mix of sun and cloud. 60 percent chance of flurries early this afternoon. Wind becoming west 20 km-h late this afternoon. High -3. Tonight, partly cloudy. 40 percent chance of flurries overnight. Wind west 20 km-h becoming light late this evening. Low -10. Saturday, a mix of sun and cloud. Wind becoming west 20 km-h gusting to 40 in the morning then light late in the evening. High -4.

Cumberland County - Minas Shore, Cumberland County North and Cobequid Pass: Today, clearing early this afternoon. Wind becoming west 20 km-h early this afternoon. High -5. Tonight, a few clouds. Wind west 20 km-h becoming light after midnight. Low -12. Saturday, mainly sunny. …

Search by... Author
Show... All Results Primary Sources Peer-reviewed

Oops!

An unknown error has occurred. Please click the button below to reload the page. If the problem persists, please try again in a little while.