Newspaper article The Canadian Press

Extended Weather Forecast for the Maritimes Issued by Environment Canada

Newspaper article The Canadian Press

Extended Weather Forecast for the Maritimes Issued by Environment Canada

Article excerpt

Extended weather forecast for the Maritimes issued by Environment Canada

--

Extended forecasts for Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday and Saturday for the Maritimes and Iles de la Madeleine issued by Environment Canada at 05:00 ast Sunday 9 February 2014.

Halifax Metro and Halifax County West, Halifax County - east of Porters Lake, Lunenburg County, Queens County, Guysborough County: Tuesday, a mix of sun and cloud. Low -13. High -7. Wednesday, sunny. Low -16. High -6. Thursday, cloudy with 60 percent chance of flurries. Low -7. High -1. Friday, cloudy with 40 percent chance of flurries. Low -7. High -1. Saturday, cloudy with 40 percent chance of flurries. Low -2. High 0.

Shelburne County, Yarmouth County, Digby County: Tuesday, cloudy. Low -9. High -6. Wednesday, a mix of sun and cloud. Low -12. High -6. Thursday, cloudy with 60 percent chance of flurries. Low -7. High 1. Friday, cloudy with 40 percent chance of flurries. Low -4. High 1. Saturday, cloudy with 40 percent chance of flurries. Low 0. High 2.

Annapolis County, Kings County, Hants County: Tuesday, cloudy. Low -12. High -8. Wednesday, a mix of sun and cloud. Low -14. High -8. Thursday, cloudy with 40 percent chance of flurries. Low -14. High 0. Friday, cloudy with 60 percent chance of flurries. Low -7. High -1. Saturday, cloudy with 60 percent chance of flurries. Low -3. High 1.

Colchester County - Truro and south, Colchester County - Cobequid Bay, Cumberland County - Minas Shore, Cumberland County North and Cobequid Pass, Colchester County North, Pictou County, Antigonish County: Tuesday, a mix of sun and cloud. Low -21. High -9. Wednesday, sunny. Low -19. High -8. Thursday, a mix of sun and cloud. Low -11. High -1. Friday, cloudy with 60 percent chance of flurries. Low -9. High -3. Saturday, cloudy with 60 percent chance of flurries. Low -4. High -1.

Cape Breton: Tuesday, a mix of sun and cloud. Low -19. High -10. Wednesday, sunny. Low -20. High -11. Thursday, a mix of sun and cloud. Low -15. High -4. Friday, a mix of sun and cloud with 40 percent chance of flurries. Low -10. High -4. Saturday, cloudy with 60 percent chance of flurries. Low -5. High -2. …

Search by... Author
Show... All Results Primary Sources Peer-reviewed

Oops!

An unknown error has occurred. Please click the button below to reload the page. If the problem persists, please try again in a little while.