Newspaper article The Canadian Press

Forecasts for Yukon and Northwestern British Columbia Issued by Environment Canada

Newspaper article The Canadian Press

Forecasts for Yukon and Northwestern British Columbia Issued by Environment Canada

Article excerpt

Forecasts for Yukon and northwestern British Columbia issued by Environment Canada

--

Forecasts for Yukon and northwestern British Columbia issued by Environment Canada at 11:00 pst Monday 10 February 2014.

Whitehorse: Today, mainly sunny. Wind light. High -22. Cold wind chill minus 35. Risk of frostbite. Tonight, partly cloudy. Wind light. Low -32. Cold wind chill minus 40. Risk of frostbite. Tuesday, a mix of sun and cloud. Wind light. High -24. Cold wind chill minus 38. Risk of frostbite.

Teslin: Today, mainly sunny. High -24. Tonight, a few clouds. Low -36. Tuesday, sunny. Increasing cloudiness in the afternoon then 40 percent chance of flurries late in the evening. High -24.

Atlin: Today, a mix of sun and cloud. Wind light. High -20. Cold wind chill minus 29. Risk of frostbite. Tonight, mainly cloudy. 40 percent chance of flurries late this evening and overnight. Low -28. Tuesday, cloudy. 40 percent chance of flurries early in the morning. 60 percent chance of flurries late in the afternoon and in the evening. Wind becoming north 20 km-h late in the afternoon. High -21. Cold wind chill minus 33. Risk of frostbite.

Haines Junction: Today, mainly sunny. High -21. Tonight, clear. Low -34. Tuesday, sunny. High -24.

Kluane Lake: Today, a mix of sun and cloud. 30 percent chance of flurries near noon. Wind light. High -25. Cold wind chill minus 36. Risk of frostbite. Tonight, mainly cloudy. Wind light. Low -32. Cold wind chill minus 39. Risk of frostbite. Tuesday, mainly cloudy. 40 percent chance of flurries late in the morning and afternoon and early evening. High -22.

Pelly - Carmacks, Beaver Creek: Today, sunny. High -26. Tonight, clear. Low -40. Tuesday, sunny. High -30.

Faro - Ross River: Today, sunny. High -24. Tonight, clear. Low -36. Tuesday, sunny. Becoming partly cloudy in the evening. High -25.

Mayo: Today, sunny. …

Search by... Author
Show... All Results Primary Sources Peer-reviewed

Oops!

An unknown error has occurred. Please click the button below to reload the page. If the problem persists, please try again in a little while.