Newspaper article The Canadian Press

Forecasts for the Columbia, Central Interior and Peace River Regions of B.C. Issued by Environment Canada

Newspaper article The Canadian Press

Forecasts for the Columbia, Central Interior and Peace River Regions of B.C. Issued by Environment Canada

Article excerpt

Forecasts for The Columbia, Central Interior and Peace River Regions of B.C. issued by Environment Canada

--

Forecasts for the Columbia, the Central Interior and the Peace River districts of British Columbia issued by Environment Canada at 11:00 mdt Sunday 9 March 2014.

West Columbia: Today, rain ending near noon then cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers. Snow level 1000 metres rising to 1300 metres this afternoon. Wind becoming southeast 20 km-h this afternoon. High 6. Tonight, cloudy. 30 percent chance of showers this evening. Snow level 1200 metres. Wind southeast 20 km-h becoming light this evening. Low plus 1. Monday, cloudy. Clearing in the evening. High 7.

East Columbia: Today, showers. Snow level 1300 metres. High 7. Tonight, cloudy. 60 percent chance of showers this evening. Snow level 1400 metres lowering to near valley bottom late this evening. Low -3. Monday, cloudy. 40 percent chance of flurries changing to 30 percent chance of rain showers near noon. Clearing in the evening. Snow level rising to 1200 metres in the afternoon. High 7.

North Columbia: Today, cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers. High 6. Tonight, cloudy. 60 percent chance of showers this evening. Low -3. Monday, cloudy. Becoming a mix of sun and cloud in the morning. High 8.

Kinbasket: Today, snow mixed with rain ending near noon then cloudy with 60 percent chance of rain showers. High plus 5. Tonight, cloudy. 30 percent chance of rain showers this evening then 30 percent chance of flurries overnight. Low -2. Monday, cloudy. Clearing in the evening. High plus 5.

Yoho Park - Kootenay Park: Today, flurries and rain showers. Wind west 30 km-h gusting to 50. High plus 3. Tonight, cloudy. Becoming partly cloudy near midnight. Snow level 1500 metres. Wind west 20 km-h becoming light near midnight. Low -6. Monday, a mix of sun and cloud. Clearing late in the evening. Wind becoming southwest 20 km-h in the afternoon. High plus 2.

North Thompson: Today, cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers. High 9. Tonight, mainly cloudy. 30 percent chance of showers this evening. Snow level lowering to 1000 metres this evening. Low -2. Monday, mainly cloudy. Clearing early in the evening. High 8.

100 MILE: Today, a mix of sun and cloud. High 9. Tonight, partly cloudy. Becoming cloudy before morning. Low -3. Monday, mainly cloudy. Clearing early in the evening. High plus 5.

Chilcotin: Today, a mix of sun and cloud. Becoming cloudy this afternoon. Wind becoming southwest 20 km-h this afternoon. High 7. Tonight, clearing late this evening. Wind southwest 20 km-h becoming light this evening. Low -11. Monday, mainly sunny. High 6.

Cariboo - north including Quesnel: Today, increasing cloudiness near noon. 60 percent chance of showers late this afternoon. High 9. Tonight, cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers this evening. …

Search by... Author
Show... All Results Primary Sources Peer-reviewed

Oops!

An unknown error has occurred. Please click the button below to reload the page. If the problem persists, please try again in a little while.