Newspaper article The Canadian Press

Forecast for Newfoundland and Labrador Issued by Environment Canada

Newspaper article The Canadian Press

Forecast for Newfoundland and Labrador Issued by Environment Canada

Article excerpt

Forecast for Newfoundland and Labrador issued by Environment Canada

--

Extended forecasts for Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday for Labrador issued by Environment Canada at 16:00 ndt Monday 24 March 2014.

St. John's - Bonavista Peninsula: Wednesday, snow. Windy. High -1. Thursday, cloudy with 60 percent chance of flurries. Windy. Low -1. High 0. Friday, a mix of sun and cloud. Windy. Low -6. High 0. Saturday, cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers. Low -6. High 4. Sunday, showers. Low 3. High 7.

Burin Peninsula - Southern Avalon: Wednesday, snow. Windy. High 0. Thursday, cloudy with 60 percent chance of flurries. Windy. Low -1. High -1. Friday, a mix of sun and cloud. Windy. Low -8. High -1. Saturday, cloudy with 40 percent chance of rain showers or flurries. Low -4. High 4. Sunday, periods of rain. Windy. Low 4. High 6.

South Coast: Wednesday, snow. Windy. High 0. Thursday, flurries. Windy. Low -1. High -1. Friday, a mix of sun and cloud. Low -9. High -2. Saturday, flurries or rain showers. Low -6. High 4. Sunday, periods of rain. Low 4. High 4.

Northeastern Newfoundland: Wednesday, snow. High -4. Thursday, flurries. Windy. Low -4. High 0. Friday, a mix of sun and cloud. Windy. Low -7. High 0. Saturday, flurries or rain showers. Low -9. High 5. Sunday, showers. Low 3. High 7.

Central Newfoundland: Wednesday, snow. High -4. Thursday, flurries. Windy. Low -4. High 1. Friday, a mix of sun and cloud. Low -10. High -1. Saturday, cloudy with 60 percent chance of rain showers or flurries. Low -8. High 6. Sunday, periods of rain. Low 5. High 6.

West Coast: Wednesday, snow. Windy. High -4. Thursday, flurries. Windy. Low -4. High 1. Friday, a mix of sun and cloud. Low -10. High -3. Saturday, flurries or rain showers. Low -8. High 6. Sunday, periods of rain. Low 5. High 5.

Northern Peninsula: Wednesday, a mix of sun and cloud with 60 percent chance of flurries. …

Search by... Author
Show... All Results Primary Sources Peer-reviewed

Oops!

An unknown error has occurred. Please click the button below to reload the page. If the problem persists, please try again in a little while.