Newspaper article The Canadian Press

Forecast for the Maritimes Issued by Environment Canada

Newspaper article The Canadian Press

Forecast for the Maritimes Issued by Environment Canada

Article excerpt

Forecast for the Maritimes issued by Environment Canada

--

Forecasts for the Maritimes issued by Environment Canada at 11:00 adt Thursday 3 April 2014.

Halifax Metro and Halifax County West, Halifax County - east of Porters Lake, Hants County, Colchester County - Truro and south: Today, mainly cloudy. 60 percent chance of showers this afternoon. High plus 3. UV index 4 or moderate. Tonight, mainly cloudy. 60 percent chance of rain showers or flurries this evening. Fog patches developing overnight. Low -1. Friday, cloudy. Becoming a mix of sun and cloud in the afternoon with 40 percent chance of showers in the afternoon and evening. Fog patches dissipating in the morning. High 6.

Lunenburg County, Queens County, Annapolis County, Kings County: Today, mainly cloudy. A few showers beginning near noon. High 6. Tonight, a few rain showers or flurries ending near midnight then mainly cloudy with 40 percent chance of flurries. Fog patches developing this evening. Low -1. Friday, a mix of sun and cloud. 40 percent chance of showers in the afternoon and evening. High 6.

Shelburne County, Yarmouth County, Digby County: Today, mainly cloudy. A few showers beginning this afternoon. High plus 5. UV index 4 or moderate. Tonight, partly cloudy. 60 percent chance of showers this evening. Fog patches developing this evening. Low -1. Friday, a mix of sun and cloud. 40 percent chance of showers in the evening. High 6.

Colchester County - Cobequid Bay, Cumberland County - Minas Shore, Cumberland County North and Cobequid Pass, Colchester County North: Today, mainly cloudy. 60 percent chance of showers. High plus 4. UV index 4 or moderate. Tonight, mainly cloudy. 60 percent chance of rain showers or flurries changing to 60 percent chance of flurries this evening. Fog patches developing overnight. Low -2. Friday, mainly cloudy. Clearing in the afternoon. Fog patches dissipating in the morning. High plus 5.

Pictou County, Antigonish County: Today, a few flurries ending near noon then mainly cloudy with 40 percent chance of rain showers. High plus 4. UV index 4 or moderate. Tonight, mainly cloudy. 40 percent chance of rain showers changing to 40 percent chance of flurries this evening. Low -1. Friday, mainly cloudy. Clearing in the afternoon. Fog patches developing in the evening. High plus 4.

Guysborough County: Today, mainly cloudy. 40 percent chance of flurries near noon. High plus 1. UV index 4 or moderate. Tonight, mainly cloudy. Low -2. Friday, cloudy. Becoming a mix of sun and cloud in the afternoon with 40 percent chance of showers in the afternoon and evening. High plus 4.

Cape Breton: Today, mainly cloudy with 40 percent chance of flurries. High plus 1. UV index 4 or moderate. Tonight, partly cloudy. Low -5. Friday, cloudy. Becoming a mix of sun and cloud late in the morning with 40 percent chance of rain showers or flurries in the afternoon and evening. …

Search by... Author
Show... All Results Primary Sources Peer-reviewed

Oops!

An unknown error has occurred. Please click the button below to reload the page. If the problem persists, please try again in a little while.