Newspaper article The Canadian Press

Forecasts for Coastal British Columbia Issued by Environment Canada

Newspaper article The Canadian Press

Forecasts for Coastal British Columbia Issued by Environment Canada

Article excerpt

Forecasts for Coastal British Columbia issued by Environment Canada

--

Forecasts for Coastal British Columbia issued by Environment Canada at 11:00 pdt Sunday 20 April 2014.

Metro Vancouver: Today, cloudy with 40 percent chance of showers. High 12. UV index 3 or moderate. Tonight, cloudy with 40 percent chance of showers. Low 9. Monday, cloudy. 70 percent chance of showers in the afternoon and evening. High 14.

Greater Victoria: Today, cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers. Becoming windy near noon. High 12. UV index 3 or moderate. Tonight, cloudy. 60 percent chance of showers this evening. Low 8. Monday, cloudy. 60 percent chance of showers late in the afternoon and in the evening. Becoming windy near noon. High 14.

Fraser Valley - west including Abbotsford: Today, cloudy with 30 percent chance of showers. High 14. UV index 3 or moderate. Tonight, mainly cloudy. Low 7. Monday, mainly cloudy. A few showers beginning late in the afternoon. High 14.

Fraser Valley - east including Chilliwack: Today, cloudy with 30 percent chance of showers. High 13. UV index 3 or moderate. Tonight, cloudy. Becoming partly cloudy near midnight. Low 6. Monday, cloudy. A few showers beginning late in the morning. High 14.

Howe Sound: Today, cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers. High 11. UV index 3 or moderate. Tonight, cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers. Low 6. Monday, cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers. High 14.

Whistler: Today, cloudy with 40 percent chance of showers. High 8. UV index 3 or moderate. Tonight, cloudy. Low plus 4. Monday, cloudy. 60 percent chance of showers late in the afternoon and in the evening. High 11.

Sunshine Coast: Today, cloudy. 30 percent chance of showers near noon. A few showers beginning near noon. Windy. High 10. Tonight, showers. Low 7. Monday, periods of rain. High 12.

Southern Gulf Islands: Today, cloudy with 30 percent chance of showers. Becoming windy near noon. High 12. UV index 3 or moderate. Tonight, cloudy. 30 percent chance of showers early this evening. Low 8. Monday, cloudy. Showers beginning late in the afternoon. Becoming windy near noon. High 13.

East Vancouver Island: Today, cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers. …

Search by... Author
Show... All Results Primary Sources Peer-reviewed

Oops!

An unknown error has occurred. Please click the button below to reload the page. If the problem persists, please try again in a little while.