Newspaper article The Canadian Press

Forecasts for Yukon and Northwestern British Columbia Issued by Environment Canada

Newspaper article The Canadian Press

Forecasts for Yukon and Northwestern British Columbia Issued by Environment Canada

Article excerpt

Forecasts for Yukon and northwestern British Columbia issued by Environment Canada

--

Forecasts for Yukon and northwestern British Columbia issued by Environment Canada at 11:00 pdt Monday 21 April 2014.

Whitehorse: Today, mainly sunny. Wind becoming south 20 km-h this afternoon. High 10. UV index 3 or moderate. Tonight, a few clouds. Wind south 20 km-h becoming light this evening. Low -3. Tuesday, a mix of sun and cloud. High 9.

Teslin: Today, mainly sunny. High 8. UV index 4 or moderate. Tonight, a few clouds. Low -4. Tuesday, mainly sunny. Increasing cloudiness in the afternoon. High 7.

Atlin: Today, a mix of sun and cloud. 40 percent chance of flurries near noon. High 8. UV index 4 or moderate. Tonight, a few clouds. Increasing cloudiness near midnight. Low -1. Tuesday, mainly cloudy. 60 percent chance of showers late in the afternoon and in the evening. High 7.

Haines Junction: Today, a mix of sun and cloud. High 9. UV index 4 or moderate. Tonight, partly cloudy. Becoming clear this evening. Low -3. Tuesday, a mix of sun and cloud. 40 percent chance of flurries in the morning then 40 percent chance of rain showers late in the morning and early afternoon. High 7.

Kluane Lake: Today, mainly cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers. Wind becoming southeast 20 km-h this afternoon. High 8. UV index 3 or moderate. Tonight, clearing this evening. Wind southeast 20 km-h becoming light this evening. Low -4. Tuesday, mainly sunny. High 7.

Pelly - Carmacks: Today, mainly cloudy. High 12. UV index 3 or moderate. Tonight, clearing this evening. Low -3. Tuesday, sunny. Becoming a mix of sun and cloud near noon. High 10.

Faro - Ross River: Today, mainly cloudy. High 11. UV index 3 or moderate. Tonight, clearing late this evening. Low -4. Tuesday, a mix of sun and cloud. High 9.

Beaver Creek: Today, cloudy. 40 percent chance of showers early this afternoon. High 11. Tonight, clearing late this evening. Low -2. Tuesday, sunny. Becoming a mix of sun and cloud in the afternoon. …

Search by... Author
Show... All Results Primary Sources Peer-reviewed

Oops!

An unknown error has occurred. Please click the button below to reload the page. If the problem persists, please try again in a little while.