Newspaper article The Canadian Press

Extended Weather Forecast for the Maritimes Issued by Environment Canada

Newspaper article The Canadian Press

Extended Weather Forecast for the Maritimes Issued by Environment Canada

Article excerpt

Extended weather forecast for the Maritimes issued by Environment Canada

--

Extended forecasts for Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday and Friday for the Maritimes and Iles de la Madeleine issued by Environment Canada at 05:00 adt Saturday 26 April 2014.

Halifax Metro and Halifax County West, Halifax County - east of Porters Lake, Lunenburg County, Queens County, Guysborough County: Monday, cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers. Low 4. High 7. Tuesday, sunny. Low 1. High 11. Wednesday, sunny. Low -1. High 11. Thursday, a mix of sun and cloud with 40 percent chance of showers. Low -1. High 10. Friday, cloudy with 40 percent chance of showers. Low 2. High 9.

Shelburne County, Yarmouth County, Digby County: Monday, cloudy with 40 percent chance of showers. Low 5. High 10. Tuesday, sunny. Low 3. High 13. Wednesday, sunny. Low 3. High 11. Thursday, rain showers or flurries. Low 2. High 8. Friday, cloudy with 40 percent chance of showers. Low 5. High 9.

Annapolis County, Kings County, Hants County: Monday, cloudy with 40 percent chance of showers. Low 3. High 7. Tuesday, sunny. Low 1. High 10. Wednesday, sunny. Low 1. High 11. Thursday, a mix of sun and cloud with 40 percent chance of showers. Low -3. High 11. Friday, cloudy with 40 percent chance of showers. Low 2. High 11.

Colchester County - Truro and south, Colchester County - Cobequid Bay, Cumberland County - Minas Shore, Cumberland County North and Cobequid Pass, Colchester County North, Pictou County, Antigonish County: Monday, cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers. Low 3. High 6. Tuesday, sunny. Low -1. High 8. Wednesday, sunny. Low -2. High 7. Thursday, sunny. Low -3. High 11. Friday, cloudy with 40 percent chance of showers. Low 1. High 9.

Cape Breton: Monday, showers. Windy. Low 2. High 5. Tuesday, sunny. Low -1. High 7. Wednesday, sunny. Low -3. High 5. Thursday, sunny. Low -3. High 8. Friday, a mix of sun and cloud. Low -2. High 7.

Prince Edward Island: Monday, cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers. Windy. Low 0. High 6. Tuesday, sunny. Low -2. High 6. Wednesday, sunny. Low -4. High 6. Thursday, sunny. Low -2. High 9. Friday, a mix of sun and cloud. …

Search by... Author
Show... All Results Primary Sources Peer-reviewed

Oops!

An unknown error has occurred. Please click the button below to reload the page. If the problem persists, please try again in a little while.