Newspaper article The Canadian Press

Forecasts for the Columbia, Central Interior and Peace River Regions of B.C. Issued by Environment Canada

Newspaper article The Canadian Press

Forecasts for the Columbia, Central Interior and Peace River Regions of B.C. Issued by Environment Canada

Article excerpt

Forecasts for The Columbia, Central Interior and Peace River Regions of B.C. issued by Environment Canada

--

Forecasts for the Columbia, the Central Interior and the Peace River districts of British Columbia issued by Environment Canada at 11:00 mdt Saturday 3 May 2014.

West Columbia: Today, periods of rain. Amount 5 to 10 mm. Snow level 1300 metres. Temperature steady near 9. Tonight, periods of rain. Amount 5 to 10 mm. Snow level 1300 metres. Low plus 5. Sunday, showers ending early in the evening then cloudy with 40 percent chance of showers. Amount 5 mm. Snow level 1200 metres rising to 1600 metres near noon. High 10.

East Columbia: Today, periods of rain. Amount 5 to 10 mm. Snow level 1100 metres rising to 1400 metres near noon. High 7. Tonight, periods of rain. Amount 5 to 10 mm. Snow level lowering to 1100 metres overnight. Low plus 3. Sunday, a few showers ending in the evening then cloudy. Snow level 1100 metres rising to 1600 metres near noon. High 10.

North Columbia, Kinbasket: Today, periods of rain. Amount 5 to 10 mm. High 8. Tonight, rain showers becoming mixed with wet flurries overnight. Low plus 1. Sunday, a few rain showers ending in the evening then cloudy with 60 percent chance of rain showers. Wet flurries in the morning. High 7.

Yoho Park - Kootenay Park: Today, periods of snow. Amount 5 to 10 cm. Wind east 20 km-h. High 0. Tonight, periods of snow. Amount 5 to 10 cm. Wind east 20 km-h becoming light this evening. Low -2. Sunday, a few flurries changing to a few rain showers near noon. Snow level rising to 2100 metres in the afternoon. High plus 3.

North Thompson: Today, periods of rain. Amount 10 mm. Snow level 1100 metres rising to 1400 metres this afternoon. Temperature steady near 10. Tonight, showers. Snow level lowering to 1100 metres overnight. Low plus 3. Sunday, a few showers ending in the evening then cloudy. Snow level 1100 metres rising to 1400 metres in the afternoon. High 11.

100 MILE: Today, periods of rain. Amount 10 mm. High 6. Tonight, cloudy. 60 percent chance of rain showers changing to 30 percent chance of flurries near midnight. Low plus 1. Sunday, cloudy. 30 percent chance of flurries changing to 40 percent chance of rain showers in the morning. High 8.

Chilcotin: Today, periods of wet snow mixed with rain ending near noon then cloudy with 60 percent chance of rain showers or wet flurries. High plus 4. Tonight, cloudy with 40 percent chance of flurries. Low -2. Sunday, mainly cloudy. 30 percent chance of flurries in the morning. Clearing in the evening. High 7.

Cariboo - north including Quesnel: Today, periods of rain mixed with wet snow. Local snowfall amount 2 cm. Wind northwest 20 km-h. High 6. Tonight, periods of rain mixed with wet snow ending near midnight then cloudy with 40 percent chance of flurries or rain showers. …

Search by... Author
Show... All Results Primary Sources Peer-reviewed

Oops!

An unknown error has occurred. Please click the button below to reload the page. If the problem persists, please try again in a little while.