Newspaper article The Canadian Press

Extended Weather Forecast for the Maritimes Issued by Environment Canada

Newspaper article The Canadian Press

Extended Weather Forecast for the Maritimes Issued by Environment Canada

Article excerpt

Extended weather forecast for the Maritimes issued by Environment Canada

--

Extended forecasts for Sunday, Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday for the Maritimes and Iles de la Madeleine issued by Environment Canada at 05:00 adt Friday 16 May 2014.

Halifax Metro and Halifax County West, Halifax County - east of Porters Lake, Lunenburg County, Queens County, Guysborough County: Sunday, cloudy. Low 5. High 15. Monday, periods of rain. Low 5. High 10. Tuesday, cloudy. Low 5. High 13. Wednesday, cloudy. Low 6. High 14. Thursday, cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers. Low 8. High 12.

Shelburne County, Yarmouth County, Digby County: Sunday, cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers. Low 8. High 12. Monday, periods of rain. Low 7. High 10. Tuesday, cloudy. Low 7. High 11. Wednesday, cloudy. Low 8. High 14. Thursday, cloudy with 40 percent chance of showers. Low 8. High 13.

Annapolis County, Kings County, Hants County: Sunday, cloudy. Low 8. High 20. Monday, periods of rain. Low 9. High 13. Tuesday, cloudy. Low 10. High 15. Wednesday, cloudy. Low 8. High 17. Thursday, cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers. Low 9. High 15.

Colchester County - Truro and south, Colchester County - Cobequid Bay, Cumberland County - Minas Shore, Cumberland County North and Cobequid Pass, Colchester County North, Pictou County, Antigonish County: Sunday, cloudy. Low 5. High 18. Monday, periods of rain. Low 8. High 10. Tuesday, cloudy with 40 percent chance of showers. Low 7. High 14. Wednesday, cloudy. Low 8. High 14. Thursday, cloudy with 40 percent chance of showers. Low 8. High 14.

Cape Breton: Sunday, a mix of sun and cloud. Low 5. High 9. Monday, periods of rain. Low 6. High 8. Tuesday, cloudy with 40 percent chance of showers. Low 5. High 11. Wednesday, cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers. Low 7. High 12. Thursday, cloudy. Low 8. High 12.

Prince Edward Island: Sunday, cloudy. Low 9. High 16. Monday, periods of rain. Low 7. High 11. Tuesday, cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers. Low 6. High 15. Wednesday, cloudy. Low 8. High 14. Thursday, cloudy with 40 percent chance of showers. Low 8. …

Search by... Author
Show... All Results Primary Sources Peer-reviewed

Oops!

An unknown error has occurred. Please click the button below to reload the page. If the problem persists, please try again in a little while.