Newspaper article The Canadian Press

Forecast for Newfoundland and Labrador Issued by Environment Canada

Newspaper article The Canadian Press

Forecast for Newfoundland and Labrador Issued by Environment Canada

Article excerpt

Forecast for Newfoundland and Labrador issued by Environment Canada

--

Extended forecasts for Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday and Saturday for Labrador issued by Environment Canada at 16:00 ndt Sunday 18 May 2014.

St. John's - Bonavista Peninsula: Tuesday, periods of rain. High 9. Wednesday, cloudy with 40 percent chance of showers. Low 5. High 18. Thursday, showers. Low 6. High 13. Friday, cloudy with 40 percent chance of showers. Low 6. High 11. Saturday, cloudy with 40 percent chance of showers. Low 8. High 10.

Burin Peninsula - Southern Avalon: Tuesday, periods of rain. High 10. Wednesday, cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers. Low 5. High 14. Thursday, showers. Low 5. High 13. Friday, cloudy with 40 percent chance of showers. Low 9. High 11. Saturday, cloudy with 40 percent chance of showers. Low 7. High 11.

South Coast: Tuesday, periods of rain. High 9. Wednesday, cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers. Low 5. High 8 except high 14 inland. Thursday, showers. Low 6. High 12. Friday, cloudy with 40 percent chance of showers. Low 8. High 11. Saturday, cloudy. Low 8. High 11.

Northeastern Newfoundland: Tuesday, periods of rain. High 8. Wednesday, cloudy with 40 percent chance of showers. Low 6. High 17. Thursday, showers. Low 9. High 15. Friday, showers. Low 9. High 13. Saturday, showers. Low 7. High 11.

Central Newfoundland: Tuesday, periods of rain. High 9. Wednesday, cloudy with 40 percent chance of showers. Low 6. High 16. Thursday, showers. Low 6. High 17. Friday, cloudy. Low 8. High 15. Saturday, cloudy with 40 percent chance of showers. Low 7. High 13.

West Coast: Tuesday, periods of rain. High 10. Wednesday, cloudy with 40 percent chance of showers. Low 6. High 12. Thursday, cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers. Low 7. High 15. Friday, cloudy. Low 9. High 14. Saturday, cloudy. …

Search by... Author
Show... All Results Primary Sources Peer-reviewed

Oops!

An unknown error has occurred. Please click the button below to reload the page. If the problem persists, please try again in a little while.