Newspaper article The Canadian Press

Forecasts for the Columbia, Central Interior and Peace River Regions of B.C. Issued by Environment Canada

Newspaper article The Canadian Press

Forecasts for the Columbia, Central Interior and Peace River Regions of B.C. Issued by Environment Canada

Article excerpt

Forecasts for The Columbia, Central Interior and Peace River Regions of B.C. issued by Environment Canada

--

Forecasts for the Columbia, the Central Interior and the Peace River districts of British Columbia issued by Environment Canada at 11:00 mdt Friday 30 May 2014.

West Columbia: Today, a mix of sun and cloud. 30 percent chance of showers late this afternoon with risk of thunderstorms. High 18. UV index 6 or high. Tonight, partly cloudy. 30 percent chance of showers early this evening with risk of thunderstorms. Low 8. Saturday, a mix of sun and cloud. High 21.

East Columbia: Today, a mix of sun and cloud. 30 percent chance of showers late this afternoon with risk of a thundershower. High 19. UV index 8 or very high. Tonight, partly cloudy. 30 percent chance of showers early this evening with risk of a thundershower. Low 8. Saturday, increasing cloudiness then 30 percent chance of showers late in the afternoon. Clearing in the evening. Risk of a thundershower late in the afternoon. High 21.

North Columbia, Kinbasket: Today, mainly cloudy with 40 percent chance of showers. High 16. UV index 6 or high. Tonight, partly cloudy. 40 percent chance of showers early this evening. Low 6. Saturday, a mix of sun and cloud. High 21.

Yoho Park - Kootenay Park: Today, a mix of sun and cloud. 40 percent chance of showers near noon. High 13. UV index 8 or very high. Tonight, a few clouds. Low plus 1. Saturday, increasing cloudiness then 60 percent chance of showers in the afternoon. Clearing in the evening. Risk of a thundershower in the afternoon. High 14.

North Thompson: Today, a mix of sun and cloud. 40 percent chance of showers this afternoon with risk of thunderstorms. High 18. UV index 6 or high. Tonight, partly cloudy. 40 percent chance of showers early this evening with risk of thunderstorms. Clearing near midnight. Low 7. Saturday, mainly sunny. High 23.

100 MILE: Today, mainly cloudy. 40 percent chance of showers this afternoon with risk of a thunderstorm. High 16. UV index 5 or moderate. Tonight, clearing late this evening. Low 6. Saturday, sunny. High 22.

Chilcotin: Today, increasing cloudiness late this morning. …

Search by... Author
Show... All Results Primary Sources Peer-reviewed

Oops!

An unknown error has occurred. Please click the button below to reload the page. If the problem persists, please try again in a little while.