Newspaper article The Canadian Press

Forecasts for Yukon and Northwestern British Columbia Issued by Environment Canada

Newspaper article The Canadian Press

Forecasts for Yukon and Northwestern British Columbia Issued by Environment Canada

Article excerpt

Forecasts for Yukon and northwestern British Columbia issued by Environment Canada

--

Forecasts for Yukon and northwestern British Columbia issued by Environment Canada at 11:00 pdt Tuesday 10 June 2014.

Whitehorse: Today, a mix of sun and cloud. Wind becoming south 20 km-h this afternoon. High 19. UV index 5 or moderate. Tonight, mainly cloudy. 60 percent chance of showers late this evening and overnight. Wind south 20 km-h becoming light this evening. Low 6. Wednesday, mainly cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers. Risk of a thundershower late in the afternoon and in the evening. High 18.

Teslin: Today, a mix of sun and cloud. 40 percent chance of showers near noon. High 17. UV index 5 or moderate. Tonight, partly cloudy. Low plus 5. Wednesday, increasing cloudiness early in the morning. 60 percent chance of showers in the evening. High 14.

Atlin: Today, a mix of sun and cloud. Wind becoming south 20 km-h this afternoon. High 15. UV index 5 or moderate. Tonight, a few clouds. Wind south 20 km-h becoming light this evening. Low plus 2. Wednesday, a mix of sun and cloud. High 14.

Haines Junction: Today, mainly sunny. High 19. UV index 5 or moderate. Tonight, a few clouds. Low plus 3. Wednesday, a mix of sun and cloud. 60 percent chance of showers late in the afternoon and in the evening. High 19.

Kluane Lake: Today, a mix of sun and cloud. Wind southeast 20 km-h. High 17. UV index 5 or moderate. Tonight, partly cloudy. Wind southeast 20 km-h becoming light this evening. Low plus 2. Wednesday, a mix of sun and cloud. 30 percent chance of showers in the evening with risk of a thundershower. High 15.

Pelly - Carmacks: Today, cloudy with 30 percent chance of showers and risk of a thundershower. High 21. Tonight, cloudy with 30 percent chance of showers early this evening then partly cloudy. Risk of a thundershower early this evening. Low 8. Wednesday, mainly sunny. Increasing cloudiness late in the afternoon then 30 percent chance of showers late in the afternoon and in the evening. Risk of a thundershower late in the afternoon and early in the evening. High 23.

Faro - Ross River: Today, cloudy with 30 percent chance of showers. High 18. UV index 3 or moderate. Tonight, clearing this evening. Low 7. Wednesday, increasing cloudiness. 60 percent chance of showers late in the afternoon and in the evening with risk of a thundershower. High 19.

Beaver Creek: Today, becoming cloudy near noon with 30 percent chance of showers this afternoon. High 22. UV index 4 or moderate. Tonight, a few clouds. Low plus 3. Wednesday, a mix of sun and cloud. High 22.

Mayo: Today, cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers and risk of a thundershower. High 20. UV index 3 or moderate. Tonight, mainly cloudy. 60 percent chance of showers this evening with risk of a thundershower. …

Search by... Author
Show... All Results Primary Sources Peer-reviewed

Oops!

An unknown error has occurred. Please click the button below to reload the page. If the problem persists, please try again in a little while.