Newspaper article The Canadian Press

Forecasts for the Columbia, Central Interior and Peace River Regions of B.C. Issued by Environment Canada

Newspaper article The Canadian Press

Forecasts for the Columbia, Central Interior and Peace River Regions of B.C. Issued by Environment Canada

Article excerpt

Forecasts for The Columbia, Central Interior and Peace River Regions of B.C. issued by Environment Canada

--

Forecasts for the Columbia, the Central Interior and the Peace River districts of British Columbia issued by Environment Canada at 11:00 mdt Saturday 14 June 2014.

West Columbia: Today, mainly cloudy. Showers beginning this afternoon. Risk of a thunderstorm this afternoon. High 19. UV index 5 or moderate. Tonight, showers. Risk of a thunderstorm early this evening. Amount 10 mm. Low 10. Sunday, showers. Risk of a thunderstorm late in the morning and in the afternoon. Amount 5 mm. High 15.

East Columbia: Today, cloudy. 60 percent chance of showers early this afternoon with risk of a thunderstorm. High 20. UV index 4 or moderate. Tonight, cloudy. A few showers beginning this evening. Low 10. Sunday, showers. Amount 5 to 10 mm. High 16.

North Columbia, Kinbasket: Today, cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers and risk of a thunderstorm. High 19. UV index 3 or moderate. Tonight, showers. Amount 10 to 15 mm. Low 8. Sunday, showers ending in the evening then cloudy. Risk of a thunderstorm in the afternoon and early in the evening. Amount 5 to 10 mm. High 14.

Yoho Park - Kootenay Park: Today, cloudy with 40 percent chance of showers and risk of a thunderstorm. Wind west 20 km-h. High 13. UV index 5 or moderate. Tonight, cloudy. 60 percent chance of showers overnight. Wind west 20 km-h becoming light this evening. Low plus 4. Sunday, showers. Risk of a thunderstorm late in the morning and early afternoon. Amount 10 to 15 mm. High 10.

North Thompson: Today, cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers. Risk of a thunderstorm late this afternoon. High 19. UV index 3 or moderate. Tonight, showers. Amount 10 mm. Low 9. Sunday, cloudy. 60 percent chance of showers early in the morning. Showers beginning in the afternoon. Risk of a thunderstorm late in the afternoon and in the evening. Amount 5 mm. High 15.

100 MILE: Today, mainly cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers. Risk of thunderstorms late this afternoon. High 15. UV index 5 or moderate. Tonight, mainly cloudy. 60 percent chance of showers this evening and after midnight with risk of thunderstorms. Low plus 4. Sunday, mainly cloudy. 60 percent chance of showers in the afternoon and evening. High 15.

Chilcotin: Today, mainly cloudy with 30 percent chance of showers. Risk of thunderstorms over eastern sections late this afternoon. High 16. UV index 6 or high. Tonight, mainly cloudy with 30 percent chance of showers. Risk of thunderstorms over eastern sections early this evening. Low plus 2. Sunday, cloudy with 40 percent chance of showers. High 11.

Cariboo: Today, cloudy. 30 percent chance of showers this afternoon. Risk of thunderstorms late this afternoon. High 12. UV index 3 or moderate. Tonight, cloudy. 30 percent chance of showers this evening and after midnight with risk of thunderstorms. …

Search by... Author
Show... All Results Primary Sources Peer-reviewed

Oops!

An unknown error has occurred. Please click the button below to reload the page. If the problem persists, please try again in a little while.