Newspaper article The Canadian Press

Forecasts for the Southwest Interior and Kootenay Regions Issued by Environment Canada

Newspaper article The Canadian Press

Forecasts for the Southwest Interior and Kootenay Regions Issued by Environment Canada

Article excerpt

Forecasts for The Southwest Interior and Kootenay Regions issued by Environment Canada

--

Forecasts for the southwest interior and the Kootenay Districts of British Columbia issued by Environment Canada at 11:00 pdt Sunday 15 June 2014.

North Okanagan - including Vernon: Today, mainly cloudy. 60 percent chance of showers early this afternoon. A few showers beginning this afternoon. Risk of thunderstorms late this afternoon. High 17. UV index 5 or moderate. Tonight, a few showers ending near midnight then cloudy. Risk of thunderstorms this evening. Amount 5 mm. Low 10. Monday, cloudy. A few showers beginning in the morning. Amount 5 to 10 mm. High 15.

Central Okanagan - including Kelowna: Today, mainly cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers. High 18. UV index 5 or moderate. Tonight, cloudy. 60 percent chance of showers early this evening and before morning. Low 9. Monday, showers. High 15.

South Okanagan - including Penticton: Today, cloudy. Wind becoming northwest 20 km-h this afternoon. High 20. UV index 4 or moderate. Tonight, cloudy. 40 percent chance of showers overnight. Wind northwest 20 km-h becoming light this evening. Low 10. Monday, cloudy. 40 percent chance of showers early in the morning. A few showers beginning in the morning. Amount 10 to 15 mm. High 16.

Similkameen: Today, mainly cloudy. 40 percent chance of showers near noon. Wind becoming west 30 km-h this afternoon. High 16. UV index 5 or moderate. Tonight, partly cloudy. 60 percent chance of showers before morning. Wind west 30 km-h becoming light this evening. Low 6. Monday, showers. High 13.

Fraser Canyon: Today, cloudy with 70 percent chance of showers and risk of thunderstorms. Wind south 20 km-h becoming light this afternoon. High 17. UV index 3 or moderate. Tonight, cloudy. Rain beginning after midnight. Wind becoming south 20 km-h late this evening. Low 11. Monday, periods of rain ending in the afternoon then cloudy. 40 percent chance of showers in the evening. Risk of thunderstorms in the morning and early in the afternoon. Wind becoming south 30 km-h late in the morning then light in the evening. High 18.

Nicola: Today, cloudy with 70 percent chance of showers. Temperature steady near 14. UV index 3 or moderate. Tonight, cloudy. 30 percent chance of showers late this evening and overnight. Temperature steady near 11. Monday, a few showers ending late in the evening then cloudy. Risk of thunderstorms in the afternoon. High 18.

South Thompson: Today, cloudy with 70 percent chance of showers. Risk of thunderstorms this afternoon. High 16. UV index 3 or moderate. Tonight, showers. Risk of thunderstorms early this evening. Low 11. Monday, a few showers ending late in the morning then cloudy. Showers beginning late in the afternoon. Wind becoming northwest 20 km-h in the afternoon. High 18.

Shuswap: Today, showers. …

Search by... Author
Show... All Results Primary Sources Peer-reviewed

Oops!

An unknown error has occurred. Please click the button below to reload the page. If the problem persists, please try again in a little while.