Newspaper article The Canadian Press

Forecast for Newfoundland and Labrador Issued by Environment Canada

Newspaper article The Canadian Press

Forecast for Newfoundland and Labrador Issued by Environment Canada

Article excerpt

Forecast for Newfoundland and Labrador issued by Environment Canada

--

Extended forecasts for Thursday, Friday, Saturday, Sunday and Monday for Labrador issued by Environment Canada at 16:00 ndt Tuesday 1 July 2014.

St. John's - Bonavista Peninsula: Thursday, a mix of sun and cloud. High 25. Friday, a mix of sun and cloud. Low 16. High 25. Saturday, a mix of sun and cloud. Low 16. High 24. Sunday, a mix of sun and cloud with 40 percent chance of showers. Low 13. High 18. Monday, a mix of sun and cloud. Low 12. High 20.

Burin Peninsula - Southern Avalon: Thursday, cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers. Fog along parts of the coast. High 17. Friday, cloudy with 40 percent chance of showers. Fog along parts of the coast. Low 14. High 18. Saturday, cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers. Low 14. High 20. Sunday, periods of rain. Low 12. High 16. Monday, cloudy. Low 11. High 17.

South Coast: Thursday, a mix of sun and cloud with 40 percent chance of showers. Fog along parts of the coast. High 16 except high 24 inland. Friday, cloudy with 40 percent chance of showers. Fog along parts of the coast. Low 14. High 15 except high 25 inland. Saturday, cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers. Low 13. High 16 except high 23 inland. Sunday, periods of rain. Low 11. High 17. Monday, cloudy. Low 11. High 18.

Northeastern Newfoundland: Thursday, a mix of sun and cloud. High 29. Friday, a mix of sun and cloud with 40 percent chance of showers. Low 18. High 29. Saturday, cloudy with 40 percent chance of showers. Low 18. High 27. Sunday, periods of rain. Low 13. High 20. Monday, cloudy with 40 percent chance of showers. Low 12. High 22.

Central Newfoundland: Thursday, a mix of sun and cloud. High 29. Friday, a mix of sun and cloud with 40 percent chance of showers. Low 16. High 28. Saturday, cloudy with 40 percent chance of showers. Low 16. High 22. Sunday, periods of rain. Low 11. High 23. Monday, cloudy. Low 12. High 25.

West Coast: Thursday, a mix of sun and cloud with 40 percent chance of showers. …

Search by... Author
Show... All Results Primary Sources Peer-reviewed

Oops!

An unknown error has occurred. Please click the button below to reload the page. If the problem persists, please try again in a little while.