Newspaper article The Canadian Press

Forecast for Newfoundland and Labrador Issued by Environment Canada

Newspaper article The Canadian Press

Forecast for Newfoundland and Labrador Issued by Environment Canada

Article excerpt

Forecast for Newfoundland and Labrador issued by Environment Canada

--

Extended forecasts for Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday and Saturday for Labrador issued by Environment Canada at 16:00 ndt Sunday 3 August 2014.

St. John's - Bonavista Peninsula: Tuesday, a mix of sun and cloud. High 18. Wednesday, a mix of sun and cloud. Low 12. High 19. Thursday, cloudy. Low 12. High 17. Friday, a mix of sun and cloud with 40 percent chance of showers. Low 13. High 20. Saturday, a mix of sun and cloud. Low 13. High 19.

Burin Peninsula - Southern Avalon: Tuesday, a mix of sun and cloud. High 20. Wednesday, a mix of sun and cloud. Low 13. High 19. Thursday, cloudy. Low 13. High 18. Friday, a mix of sun and cloud with 40 percent chance of showers. Low 14. High 19. Saturday, a mix of sun and cloud. Low 13. High 19.

South Coast: Tuesday, a mix of sun and cloud. High 19. Wednesday, a mix of sun and cloud with 40 percent chance of showers. Low 14. High 18. Thursday, a mix of sun and cloud with 40 percent chance of showers. Low 14. High 17. Friday, a mix of sun and cloud. Low 14. High 19. Saturday, a mix of sun and cloud with 40 percent chance of showers. Low 13. High 19.

Northeastern Newfoundland: Tuesday, a mix of sun and cloud with 40 percent chance of showers. High 21. Wednesday, a mix of sun and cloud with 40 percent chance of showers. Low 13. High 21. Thursday, a mix of sun and cloud. Low 13. High 21. Friday, a mix of sun and cloud with 60 percent chance of showers. Low 13. High 21. Saturday, a mix of sun and cloud. Low 13. High 21.

Central Newfoundland: Tuesday, a mix of sun and cloud with 40 percent chance of showers. High 24. Wednesday, a mix of sun and cloud with 40 percent chance of showers. Low 12. High 24. Thursday, a mix of sun and cloud with 40 percent chance of showers. Low 13. High 21. Friday, a mix of sun and cloud. Low 13. High 24. Saturday, a mix of sun and cloud. Low 13. High 23.

West Coast: Tuesday, a mix of sun and cloud. High 22. Wednesday, a mix of sun and cloud with 40 percent chance of showers. Low 14. High 22. Thursday, a mix of sun and cloud with 40 percent chance of showers. …

Search by... Author
Show... All Results Primary Sources Peer-reviewed

Oops!

An unknown error has occurred. Please click the button below to reload the page. If the problem persists, please try again in a little while.