Newspaper article The Canadian Press

Forecast for the Maritimes Issued by Environment Canada

Newspaper article The Canadian Press

Forecast for the Maritimes Issued by Environment Canada

Article excerpt

Forecast for the Maritimes issued by Environment Canada

--

Forecasts for the Maritimes issued by Environment Canada at 11:00 adt Thursday 21 August 2014.

Halifax Metro and Halifax County West, Halifax County - east of Porters Lake, Hants County, Colchester County - Truro and south: Today, a mix of sun and cloud. High 24. UV index 7 or high. Tonight, mainly cloudy. Low 15. Friday, mainly cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers. Wind north 20 km-h. High 21.

Lunenburg County, Queens County, Shelburne County: Today, sunny. Becoming a mix of sun and cloud this afternoon. High 24. UV index 7 or high. Tonight, mainly cloudy. Low 15. Friday, cloudy. 40 percent chance of showers in the afternoon and evening. Wind northeast 20 km-h. High 20.

Yarmouth County, Digby County, Annapolis County, Kings County: Today, sunny. Becoming a mix of sun and cloud this afternoon. High 24. UV index 7 or high. Tonight, mainly cloudy. Low 15. Friday, mainly cloudy. 30 percent chance of showers in the afternoon and evening. High 22.

Colchester County - Cobequid Bay, Cumberland County - Minas Shore, Cumberland County North and Cobequid Pass, Colchester County North: Today, a mix of sun and cloud. Wind north 20 km-h. High 21. UV index 7 or high. Tonight, mainly cloudy. Wind north 20 km-h. Low 14. Friday, mainly cloudy with 40 percent chance of showers. Wind north 20 km-h. High 21.

Pictou County, Antigonish County, Guysborough County: Today, mainly cloudy. Wind north 20 km-h. High 21. UV index 5 or moderate. Tonight, mainly cloudy. 40 percent chance of showers overnight. Wind north 20 km-h. Low 14. Friday, cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers. Wind north 20 km-h. High 21.

Cape Breton: Today, a mix of sun and cloud. Wind northwest 20 km-h gusting to 40. High 20. UV index 7 or high. Tonight, mainly cloudy with 40 percent chance of showers. Wind north 20 km-h gusting to 40. …

Search by... Author
Show... All Results Primary Sources Peer-reviewed

Oops!

An unknown error has occurred. Please click the button below to reload the page. If the problem persists, please try again in a little while.