Newspaper article The Canadian Press

Forecast for Newfoundland and Labrador Issued by Environment Canada

Newspaper article The Canadian Press

Forecast for Newfoundland and Labrador Issued by Environment Canada

Article excerpt

Forecast for Newfoundland and Labrador issued by Environment Canada

--

Extended forecasts for Thursday, Friday, Saturday, Sunday and Monday for Labrador issued by Environment Canada at 16:00 ndt Tuesday 9 September 2014.

St. John's - Bonavista Peninsula: Thursday, a mix of sun and cloud with 40 percent chance of showers. High 17. Friday, cloudy with 40 percent chance of showers. Low 12. High 17. Saturday, a mix of sun and cloud. Low 10. High 15. Sunday, a mix of sun and cloud with 40 percent chance of showers. Low 9. High 14. Monday, a mix of sun and cloud with 40 percent chance of showers. Low 8. High 13.

Burin Peninsula - Southern Avalon: Thursday, a mix of sun and cloud with 40 percent chance of showers. High 19. Friday, cloudy with 40 percent chance of showers. Low 14. High 17. Saturday, a mix of sun and cloud. Low 10. High 16. Sunday, cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers. Low 9. High 14. Monday, showers. Low 9. High 15.

South Coast: Thursday, a mix of sun and cloud. High 18. Friday, cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers. Low 14. High 17. Saturday, a mix of sun and cloud. Low 9. High 16. Sunday, cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers. Low 9. High 14. Monday, a mix of sun and cloud. Low 9. High 14.

Northeastern Newfoundland: Thursday, a mix of sun and cloud. High 19. Friday, cloudy with 40 percent chance of showers. Low 12. High 17. Saturday, a mix of sun and cloud. Low 8. High 15. Sunday, cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers. Low 7. High 14. Monday, a mix of sun and cloud. Low 7. High 14.

Central Newfoundland: Thursday, a mix of sun and cloud. High 21. Friday, cloudy with 40 percent chance of showers. Low 13. High 20. Saturday, a mix of sun and cloud. Low 6. High 17. Sunday, cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers. Low 5. High 15. Monday, a mix of sun and cloud. Low 5. High 16.

West Coast: Thursday, a mix of sun and cloud. …

Search by... Author
Show... All Results Primary Sources Peer-reviewed

Oops!

An unknown error has occurred. Please click the button below to reload the page. If the problem persists, please try again in a little while.