Newspaper article The Canadian Press

Forecast for Newfoundland and Labrador Issued by Environment Canada

Newspaper article The Canadian Press

Forecast for Newfoundland and Labrador Issued by Environment Canada

Article excerpt

Forecast for Newfoundland and Labrador issued by Environment Canada

--

Extended forecasts for Saturday, Sunday, Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday for Labrador issued by Environment Canada at 16:00 ndt Thursday 2 October 2014.

St. John's - Bonavista Peninsula: Saturday, a mix of sun and cloud. High 16. Sunday, cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers. Low 10. High 17. Monday, a mix of sun and cloud with 40 percent chance of showers. Low 12. High 16. Tuesday, a mix of sun and cloud. Low 10. High 15. Wednesday, a mix of sun and cloud. Low 8. High 15.

Burin Peninsula - Southern Avalon: Saturday, a mix of sun and cloud. High 14. Sunday, cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers. Low 10. High 16. Monday, a mix of sun and cloud with 40 percent chance of showers. Low 13. High 16. Tuesday, a mix of sun and cloud. Low 10. High 17. Wednesday, cloudy with 40 percent chance of showers. Low 9. High 15.

South Coast: Saturday, a mix of sun and cloud. High 13. Sunday, cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers. Low 10. High 16. Monday, a mix of sun and cloud with 40 percent chance of showers. Low 10. High 15. Tuesday, sunny. Low 8. High 15. Wednesday, cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers. Low 9. High 14.

Northeastern Newfoundland: Saturday, a mix of sun and cloud. High 17. Sunday, cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers. Low 10. High 18. Monday, a mix of sun and cloud with 40 percent chance of showers. Low 11. High 16. Tuesday, a mix of sun and cloud. Low 9. High 16. Wednesday, a mix of sun and cloud. Low 8. High 16.

Central Newfoundland: Saturday, a mix of sun and cloud. High 18. Sunday, cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers. Low 10. High 18. Monday, a mix of sun and cloud with 40 percent chance of showers. Low 10. High 18. Tuesday, a mix of sun and cloud. Low 4. High 18. Wednesday, cloudy with 40 percent chance of showers. Low 5. High 17.

West Coast: Saturday, a mix of sun and cloud. High 18. Sunday, cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers. …

Search by... Author
Show... All Results Primary Sources Peer-reviewed

Oops!

An unknown error has occurred. Please click the button below to reload the page. If the problem persists, please try again in a little while.