Newspaper article The Canadian Press

Forecast for Manitoba Issued by Environment Canada

Newspaper article The Canadian Press

Forecast for Manitoba Issued by Environment Canada

Article excerpt

Forecast for Manitoba issued by Environment Canada

--

Forecasts for Manitoba issued by Environment Canada at 11:00 cdt Saturday 4 October 2014.

City of Winnipeg: Today, cloudy with 30 percent chance of showers. Wind northwest 30 km-h. High 6. Tonight, cloudy. Becoming partly cloudy near midnight. 30 percent chance of showers before morning. Wind northwest 20 km-h. Low plus 2. Sunday, cloudy. 30 percent chance of showers in the morning. Wind northwest 20 km-h increasing to 40 gusting to 60 early in the evening. High 7.

Steinbach - St. Adolphe - Dominion City - Vita - Richer: Today, cloudy with 30 percent chance of showers. Wind northwest 30 km-h becoming light late this afternoon. High 7. Tonight, cloudy. Becoming partly cloudy after midnight with 30 percent chance of showers overnight. Low plus 1. Sunday, mainly cloudy. 30 percent chance of showers in the morning. Wind northwest 30 km-h. High 9.

Selkirk - Gimli - Stonewall - Woodlands - Eriksdale: Today, cloudy with 30 percent chance of showers. Wind northwest 30 km-h becoming light late this afternoon. High 6. Tonight, cloudy. 30 percent chance of showers early this evening. Clearing near midnight. Wind becoming northwest 30 km-h before morning. Low -1. Sunday, increasing cloudiness. 70 percent chance of showers in the afternoon and evening. Wind northwest 30 km-h increasing to 50 gusting to 70 late in the evening. High 6.

Dugald - Beausejour - Grand Beach: Today, cloudy. A few showers in the lee of lake Winnipeg. Wind northwest 30 km-h. High 6. Tonight, cloudy. Becoming partly cloudy after midnight. A few showers in the lee of lake Winnipeg early this evening. Wind northwest 20 km-h. Low plus 2. Sunday, becoming cloudy in the morning. 70 percent chance of showers late in the afternoon and in the evening. Wind northwest 20 km-h increasing to 40 gusting to 60 early in the evening. High 7.

Portage la Prairie - Headingley - Brunkild - Carman: Today, mainly cloudy. A few showers in the lee of lake Manitoba. Wind northwest 20 km-h. High 7. Tonight, mainly cloudy. A few showers in the lee of lake Manitoba. Wind northwest 20 km-h becoming light early this evening. Low plus 1. Sunday, mainly cloudy with 30 percent chance of showers early in the morning. Clearing in the morning. Wind northwest 30 km-h. High 8.

Morden - Winkler - Altona - Emerson - Morris: Today, a mix of sun and cloud. 60 percent chance of rain showers or flurries near noon. Wind northwest 30 km-h becoming light late this afternoon. High 7. UV index 3 or moderate. Tonight, cloudy. 30 percent chance of showers overnight. Low plus 1. Sunday, a mix of sun and cloud. 30 percent chance of showers early in the morning. Wind northwest 30 km-h. High 9.

Bissett - Nopiming Provincial Park - Pine Falls: Today, mainly cloudy. A few showers near lake Winnipeg. High plus 5. Tonight, cloudy. Flurries at times heavy or rain showers beginning overnight. Low plus 1. Sunday, flurries at times heavy or rain showers. Snowfall amount 2 to 4 cm. High plus 4.

Whiteshell - Lac du Bonnet - Pinawa: Today, showers. Wind becoming northwest 20 km-h early this afternoon. High plus 5. Tonight, overcast. Wind northwest 20 km-h becoming light early this evening. Low plus 2. Sunday, cloudy. 60 percent chance of showers in the afternoon and evening. Wind becoming northwest 20 km-h in the morning then increasing to 40 gusting to 60 late in the evening. High plus 4.

Sprague - Northwest Angle Provincial Forest: Today, cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers. Wind northwest 20 km-h. High plus 5. Tonight, cloudy. 30 percent chance of showers early this evening. Clearing overnight. Wind northwest 20 km-h becoming light early this evening. Low -1. Sunday, increasing cloudiness. 40 percent chance of showers in the afternoon and evening. Wind becoming northwest 30 km-h in the morning. High plus 5.

Brandon - Carberry - Treherne: Today, mainly cloudy. Wind becoming northwest 20 km-h early this afternoon. …

Search by... Author
Show... All Results Primary Sources Peer-reviewed

Oops!

An unknown error has occurred. Please click the button below to reload the page. If the problem persists, please try again in a little while.