Newspaper article The Canadian Press

Forecast for Newfoundland and Labrador Issued by Environment Canada

Newspaper article The Canadian Press

Forecast for Newfoundland and Labrador Issued by Environment Canada

Article excerpt

Forecast for Newfoundland and Labrador issued by Environment Canada

--

Extended forecasts for Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday and Saturday for Labrador issued by Environment Canada at 16:00 ndt Sunday 12 October 2014.

St. John's - Bonavista Peninsula: Tuesday, a mix of sun and cloud. High 13. Wednesday, cloudy with 40 percent chance of showers. Low 5. High 16. Thursday, cloudy. Low 7. High 9. Friday, cloudy. Low 7. High 11. Saturday, a mix of sun and cloud. Low 9. High 13.

Burin Peninsula - Southern Avalon: Tuesday, a mix of sun and cloud. High 15. Wednesday, cloudy with 40 percent chance of showers. Low 9. High 16. Thursday, cloudy. Low 14. High 15. Friday, cloudy with 40 percent chance of showers. Low 8. High 12. Saturday, periods of rain. Low 10. High 13.

South Coast: Tuesday, a mix of sun and cloud. High 14. Wednesday, cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers. Low 10. High 14. Thursday, cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers. Low 7. High 11. Friday, periods of rain. Low 9. High 11. Saturday, periods of rain. Low 10. High 11.

Northeastern Newfoundland: Tuesday, a mix of sun and cloud. High 14. Wednesday, cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers. Low 7. High 16. Thursday, cloudy with 40 percent chance of showers. Low 6. High 10. Friday, cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers. Low 6. High 10. Saturday, periods of rain. Low 7. High 12.

Central Newfoundland: Tuesday, a mix of sun and cloud. High 16. Wednesday, cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers. Low 7. High 17. Thursday, cloudy with 40 percent chance of showers. Low 7. High 12. Friday, periods of rain. Low 5. High 11. Saturday, periods of rain. Low 8. High 13.

West Coast: Tuesday, a mix of sun and cloud. High 13. Wednesday, periods of rain. Low 7. High 15. Thursday, cloudy with 40 percent chance of showers. Low 7. High 11. Friday, periods of rain. Low 7. …

Search by... Author
Show... All Results Primary Sources Peer-reviewed

Oops!

An unknown error has occurred. Please click the button below to reload the page. If the problem persists, please try again in a little while.