Newspaper article The Canadian Press

Forecast for Newfoundland and Labrador Issued by Environment Canada

Newspaper article The Canadian Press

Forecast for Newfoundland and Labrador Issued by Environment Canada

Article excerpt

Forecast for Newfoundland and Labrador issued by Environment Canada

--

Extended forecasts for Thursday, Friday, Saturday, Sunday and Monday for Labrador issued by Environment Canada at 16:00 ndt Tuesday 14 October 2014.

St. John's - Bonavista Peninsula: Thursday, cloudy. High 9. Friday, a mix of sun and cloud. Low 3. High 11. Saturday, cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers. Windy. Low 8. High 18. Sunday, periods of rain. Low 12. High 15. Monday, a mix of sun and cloud. Low 9. High 11.

Burin Peninsula - Southern Avalon: Thursday, cloudy. High 14. Friday, a mix of sun and cloud. Low 5. High 13. Saturday, showers. Low 11. High 15. Sunday, periods of rain. Low 12. High 13. Monday, a mix of sun and cloud. Low 8. High 11.

South Coast: Thursday, a mix of sun and cloud. High 12. Friday, a mix of sun and cloud with 40 percent chance of showers. Low 8. High 12. Saturday, cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers. Low 12. High 14. Sunday, periods of rain. Low 11. High 12. Monday, a mix of sun and cloud. Low 7. High 10.

Northeastern Newfoundland: Thursday, cloudy with 40 percent chance of showers. High 9. Friday, a mix of sun and cloud. Low 0. High 13. Saturday, a mix of sun and cloud with 60 percent chance of showers. Windy. Low 9. High 21. Sunday, cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers. Low 11. High 14. Monday, a mix of sun and cloud. Low 7. High 10.

Central Newfoundland: Thursday, cloudy with 40 percent chance of showers. High 12. Friday, cloudy. Low -1. High 13. Saturday, a mix of sun and cloud with 60 percent chance of showers. Low 9. High 20. Sunday, periods of rain. Low 10. High 13. Monday, cloudy. Low 6. High 11.

West Coast: Thursday, a mix of sun and cloud. High 13. Friday, a mix of sun and cloud. Low 5. High 16. Saturday, cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers. Low 12. High 16. Sunday, periods of rain. Low 10. High 12. …

Search by... Author
Show... All Results Primary Sources Peer-reviewed

Oops!

An unknown error has occurred. Please click the button below to reload the page. If the problem persists, please try again in a little while.