Newspaper article The Canadian Press

Forecasts for Coastal British Columbia Issued by Environment Canada

Newspaper article The Canadian Press

Forecasts for Coastal British Columbia Issued by Environment Canada

Article excerpt

Forecasts for Coastal British Columbia issued by Environment Canada

--

Forecasts for Coastal British Columbia issued by Environment Canada at 11:00 pdt Thursday 23 October 2014.

Metro Vancouver: Today, showers. High 12. Tonight, cloudy with 40 percent chance of showers. Low 9. Friday, cloudy. Clearing in the afternoon. High 13.

Greater Victoria: Today, showers. High 12. Tonight, mainly cloudy with 30 percent chance of showers. Low 6. Friday, mainly cloudy. High 12.

Fraser Valley - west including Abbotsford: Today, periods of rain. Amount 15 to 25 mm. Windy. High 12. Tonight, periods of rain ending this evening then cloudy with 40 percent chance of showers. Low 7. Friday, cloudy. Clearing in the afternoon. High 13.

Fraser Valley - east including Chilliwack: Today, rain at times heavy. Amount 15 to 25 mm. Windy. High 12. Tonight, rain at times heavy ending this evening then cloudy with 40 percent chance of showers. Low 7. Friday, cloudy. Clearing in the afternoon. High 13.

Howe Sound: Today, showers. High 11. Tonight, cloudy with 40 percent chance of showers. Low plus 4. Friday, cloudy. Clearing in the afternoon. High 12.

Whistler: Today, cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers. High 8. Tonight, cloudy with 40 percent chance of showers. Low plus 1. Friday, cloudy. Clearing in the afternoon. High 8.

Sunshine Coast: Today, showers. High 11. Tonight, cloudy with 30 percent chance of showers. Low 7. Friday, cloudy. Clearing in the afternoon. High 11.

Southern Gulf Islands: Today, showers. High 12. Tonight, cloudy with 40 percent chance of showers. Low 6. Friday, mainly cloudy. High 11.

East Vancouver Island: Today, cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers and risk of a thunderstorm. High 12. Tonight, cloudy with 40 percent chance of showers. Low 6. Friday, mainly cloudy. 40 percent chance of showers in the morning and early in the afternoon. …

Search by... Author
Show... All Results Primary Sources Peer-reviewed

Oops!

An unknown error has occurred. Please click the button below to reload the page. If the problem persists, please try again in a little while.