Newspaper article The Canadian Press

Extended Weather Forecast for the Maritimes Issued by Environment Canada

Newspaper article The Canadian Press

Extended Weather Forecast for the Maritimes Issued by Environment Canada

Article excerpt

Extended weather forecast for the Maritimes issued by Environment Canada

--

Extended forecasts for Saturday, Sunday, Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday for the Maritimes and Iles de la Madeleine issued by Environment Canada at 05:00 adt Thursday 23 October 2014.

Halifax Metro and Halifax County West, Halifax County - east of Porters Lake, Lunenburg County, Queens County, Guysborough County: Saturday, cloudy. Low 13. High 14. Sunday, showers. Low 8. High 12. Monday, cloudy with 40 percent chance of showers. Windy. Low 6. High 9. Tuesday, a mix of sun and cloud. Low 5. High 12. Wednesday, a mix of sun and cloud. Low 8. High 15.

Shelburne County, Yarmouth County, Digby County: Saturday, cloudy. Low 10. High 13. Sunday, cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers. Low 10. High 12. Monday, cloudy. Windy. Low 7. High 10. Tuesday, sunny. Low 6. High 12. Wednesday, sunny. Low 9. High 16.

Annapolis County, Kings County, Hants County: Saturday, cloudy with 40 percent chance of showers. Low 11. High 13. Sunday, cloudy with 40 percent chance of showers. Low 9. High 12. Monday, cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers. Windy. Low 4. High 8. Tuesday, a mix of sun and cloud. Low 5. High 12. Wednesday, a mix of sun and cloud. Low 6. High 17.

Colchester County - Truro and south, Colchester County - Cobequid Bay, Cumberland County - Minas Shore, Cumberland County North and Cobequid Pass, Colchester County North, Pictou County, Antigonish County: Saturday, cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers. Low 11. High 12. Sunday, showers. Low 8. High 12. Monday, showers. Windy. Low 5. High 8. Tuesday, a mix of sun and cloud. Low 4. High 11. Wednesday, a mix of sun and cloud. Low 6. High 15.

Cape Breton: Saturday, cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers. Low 13. High 16. Sunday, cloudy. Low 10. High 12. Monday, showers. Low 8. High 9. Tuesday, a mix of sun and cloud. Low 6. High 10. Wednesday, a mix of sun and cloud. Low 6. High 13.

Prince Edward Island: Saturday, cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers. Low 13. High 15. Sunday, showers. Low 9. High 12. Monday, showers. Windy. Low 6. High 9. Tuesday, a mix of sun and cloud. …

Search by... Author
Show... All Results Primary Sources Peer-reviewed

Oops!

An unknown error has occurred. Please click the button below to reload the page. If the problem persists, please try again in a little while.