Newspaper article The Canadian Press

Forecast for Manitoba Issued by Environment Canada

Newspaper article The Canadian Press

Forecast for Manitoba Issued by Environment Canada

Article excerpt

Forecast for Manitoba issued by Environment Canada

--

Forecasts for Manitoba issued by Environment Canada at 11:00 cst Monday 10 November 2014.

City of Winnipeg: Today, mainly cloudy with 30 percent chance of flurries. Wind north 20 km-h. High -5. Tonight, mainly cloudy with 30 percent chance of flurries. Low -12. Tuesday, cloudy with 60 percent chance of flurries. Wind becoming north 20 km-h in the afternoon. High -5.

Steinbach - St. Adolphe - Dominion City - Vita - Richer, Morden - Winkler - Altona - Emerson - Morris: Today, mainly cloudy. 30 percent chance of flurries near noon. High -4. Tonight, cloudy. 30 percent chance of flurries early this evening. Low -10. Tuesday, cloudy. Light snow beginning early in the evening. Wind becoming north 30 km-h in the morning. High -4.

Selkirk - Gimli - Stonewall - Woodlands - Eriksdale: Today, mainly cloudy. 30 percent chance of flurries early this afternoon. A few flurries beginning this afternoon. Amount 2 cm near lake Winnipeg. High -4. Tonight, cloudy. 30 percent chance of flurries early this evening. Low -10. Tuesday, mainly cloudy. 60 percent chance of flurries in the evening. Wind becoming north 30 km-h in the morning. High -4.

Dugald - Beausejour - Grand Beach: Today, mainly cloudy. 30 percent chance of flurries early this afternoon. A few flurries beginning this afternoon. Amount 2 cm near lake Winnipeg. High -4. Tonight, cloudy. 30 percent chance of flurries early this evening. Low -10. Tuesday, mainly cloudy. 60 percent chance of flurries in the evening. Wind becoming north 30 km-h in the morning. High -4.

Portage la Prairie - Headingley - Brunkild - Carman: Today, mainly cloudy. 30 percent chance of flurries early this afternoon. A few flurries beginning this afternoon. Amount 2 cm near lake Manitoba. High -4. Tonight, cloudy. 30 percent chance of flurries early this evening. Low -10. Tuesday, mainly cloudy. 60 percent chance of flurries in the evening. Wind becoming north 30 km-h in the morning. High -4.

Bissett - Nopiming Provincial Park - Pine Falls, Whiteshell - Lac du Bonnet - Pinawa, Sprague - Northwest Angle Provincial Forest: Today, cloudy with 30 percent chance of flurries. High -4. Tonight, cloudy with 30 percent chance of flurries. Low -13. Tuesday, mainly cloudy with 60 percent chance of flurries. High -4.

Brandon - Carberry - Treherne, Killarney - Pilot Mound - Manitou, Melita - Boissevain - Turtle Mountain Provincial Park, Virden - Souris, Minnedosa - Neepawa - Russell - Riding Mountain National Park: Today, a mix of sun and cloud. High -9. Tonight, cloudy. 60 percent chance of flurries overnight. Low -13. Tuesday, periods of light snow. Wind becoming northwest 30 km-h near noon. High -7.

Ste. Rose - McCreary - Alonsa - Gladstone, Dauphin - Roblin - Winnipegosis: Today, cloudy with 40 percent chance of flurries. High -8. Tonight, periods of snow. Amount 2 to 4 cm. Low -11. Tuesday, cloudy with 60 percent chance of flurries. Wind becoming north 30 km-h near noon. High -4.

Swan River - Duck Mountain - Porcupine Provincial Forest: Today, cloudy with 60 percent chance of flurries. High -9. Tonight, periods of snow. Amount 2 cm. Low -11. Tuesday, periods of snow. Amount 2 cm. High -6.

Arborg - Hecla - Fisher River - Gypsumville - Ashern: Today, cloudy with 60 percent chance of flurries. High -7. Tonight, cloudy with 30 percent chance of flurries. Low -13. Tuesday, cloudy with 60 percent chance of flurries. Wind becoming north 30 km-h in the afternoon. …

Search by... Author
Show... All Results Primary Sources Peer-reviewed

Oops!

An unknown error has occurred. Please click the button below to reload the page. If the problem persists, please try again in a little while.