Newspaper article The Canadian Press

Forecast for Newfoundland and Labrador Issued by Environment Canada

Newspaper article The Canadian Press

Forecast for Newfoundland and Labrador Issued by Environment Canada

Article excerpt

Forecast for Newfoundland and Labrador issued by Environment Canada

--

Extended forecasts for Saturday, Sunday, Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday for Labrador issued by Environment Canada at 16:00 nst Thursday 13 November 2014.

St. John's - Bonavista Peninsula: Saturday, cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers. Windy. High 9. Sunday, a mix of sun and cloud. Low -4. High 0. Monday, periods of rain. Low -2. High 4. Tuesday, a mix of sun and cloud. Low 2. High 4. Wednesday, a mix of sun and cloud. Windy. Low 2. High 3.

Burin Peninsula - Southern Avalon: Saturday, a mix of sun and cloud. Windy. High 4. Sunday, a mix of sun and cloud. Low -2. High 3. Monday, periods of rain. Low 2. High 6. Tuesday, a mix of sun and cloud. Low 2. High 4. Wednesday, a mix of sun and cloud. Windy. Low 2. High 3.

South Coast: Saturday, a mix of sun and cloud. High 2. Sunday, a mix of sun and cloud. Low -2. High 2. Monday, periods of rain. Low 2. High 4. Tuesday, cloudy with 40 percent chance of showers. Low 1. High 3. Wednesday, a mix of sun and cloud. Windy. Low 0. High 1.

Northeastern Newfoundland: Saturday, cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers. Windy. High 4. Sunday, a mix of sun and cloud. Low -6. High 0. Monday, cloudy with 60 percent chance of rain showers or flurries. Low -3. High 5. Tuesday, a mix of sun and cloud. Low -1. High 2. Wednesday, a mix of sun and cloud. Windy. Low -1. High 1.

Central Newfoundland: Saturday, cloudy with 60 percent chance of rain showers or flurries. High 2. Sunday, a mix of sun and cloud. Low -6. High 0. Monday, cloudy with 60 percent chance of flurries or rain showers. Low -3. High 3. Tuesday, cloudy. Low -2. High 2. Wednesday, cloudy with 60 percent chance of flurries. Low -2. High 1.

West Coast: Saturday, cloudy with 60 percent chance of flurries or rain showers. High 1. Sunday, cloudy with 40 percent chance of flurries. Low -3. High 0. Monday, periods of rain or snow. Low -1. High 2. Tuesday, cloudy with 40 percent chance of rain showers or flurries. …

Search by... Author
Show... All Results Primary Sources Peer-reviewed

Oops!

An unknown error has occurred. Please click the button below to reload the page. If the problem persists, please try again in a little while.