Newspaper article The Canadian Press

Forecast for Newfoundland and Labrador Issued by Environment Canada

Newspaper article The Canadian Press

Forecast for Newfoundland and Labrador Issued by Environment Canada

Article excerpt

Forecast for Newfoundland and Labrador issued by Environment Canada

--

Extended forecasts for Saturday, Sunday, Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday for Labrador issued by Environment Canada at 16:00 nst Thursday 20 November 2014.

St. John's - Bonavista Peninsula: Saturday, a mix of sun and cloud with 40 percent chance of flurries. Windy. High -1. Sunday, a mix of sun and cloud with 40 percent chance of flurries or rain showers. Windy. Low -2. High 3. Monday, sunny. Low -2. High 2. Tuesday, periods of rain. Windy. Low 0. High 9. Wednesday, cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers. Windy. Low 8. High 11.

Burin Peninsula - Southern Avalon: Saturday, a mix of sun and cloud with 60 percent chance of flurries. Windy. High 1. Sunday, cloudy with 60 percent chance of flurries or rain showers. Windy. Low 1. High 5. Monday, cloudy. Low 1. High 6. Tuesday, showers. Low 3. High 10. Wednesday, periods of rain. Windy. Low 10. High 10.

South Coast: Saturday, a mix of sun and cloud with 60 percent chance of flurries. Windy. High 1. Sunday, cloudy with 60 percent chance of flurries or rain showers. Windy. Low -1. High 4. Monday, cloudy. Low 2. High 6. Tuesday, periods of rain. Low 4. High 10. Wednesday, periods of rain. Windy. Low 8. High 8.

Northeastern Newfoundland: Saturday, a mix of sun and cloud with 60 percent chance of flurries. Windy. High -3. Sunday, a mix of sun and cloud with 40 percent chance of flurries or rain showers. Windy. Low -5. High 3. Monday, sunny. Low -6. High 1. Tuesday, rain showers or flurries. Low -1. High 9. Wednesday, periods of rain. Windy. Low 8. High 10.

Central Newfoundland: Saturday, flurries. Windy. High -2. Sunday, a mix of sun and cloud with 60 percent chance of flurries or rain showers. Low -3. High 4. Monday, a mix of sun and cloud. Low -8. High 2. Tuesday, showers. Low 0. High 9. Wednesday, periods of rain. Windy. Low 9. High 9.

West Coast: Saturday, flurries or snow squalls. Windy. High -2. Sunday, flurries or rain showers. Windy. Low -2. High 3. Monday, a mix of sun and cloud with 40 percent chance of rain showers or flurries. …

Search by... Author
Show... All Results Primary Sources Peer-reviewed

Oops!

An unknown error has occurred. Please click the button below to reload the page. If the problem persists, please try again in a little while.