Newspaper article The Canadian Press

Forecast for Newfoundland and Labrador Issued by Environment Canada

Newspaper article The Canadian Press

Forecast for Newfoundland and Labrador Issued by Environment Canada

Article excerpt

Forecast for Newfoundland and Labrador issued by Environment Canada

--

Extended forecasts for Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday and Saturday for Labrador issued by Environment Canada at 16:00 nst Sunday 30 November 2014.

St. John's - Bonavista Peninsula: Tuesday, rain showers or flurries. High 6. Wednesday, a mix of sun and cloud. Low -8. High -1. Thursday, periods of rain. Windy. Low 0. High 9. Friday, a mix of sun and cloud with 60 percent chance of flurries or rain showers. Low 1. High 1. Saturday, sunny. Low -8. High -2.

Burin Peninsula - Southern Avalon: Tuesday, rain showers or flurries. High 6. Wednesday, a mix of sun and cloud. Low -8. High 2. Thursday, periods of rain. Windy. Low 3. High 10. Friday, flurries. Low -1. High -1. Saturday, sunny. Low -7. High -1.

South Coast: Tuesday, cloudy with 60 percent chance of flurries. Windy. High -1. Wednesday, a mix of sun and cloud. Low -8. High 2 except high minus 4 inland. Thursday, periods of rain. Windy. Low 3. High 6. Friday, a mix of sun and cloud with 60 percent chance of flurries. Low -4. High -4. Saturday, a mix of sun and cloud. Low -6. High -1.

Northeastern Newfoundland: Tuesday, cloudy with 60 percent chance of flurries. High -2. Wednesday, a mix of sun and cloud. Low -10. High -2. Thursday, periods of rain. Windy. Low -2. High 8. Friday, a mix of sun and cloud with 40 percent chance of flurries. Low -4. High -4. Saturday, sunny. Low -11. High -4.

Central Newfoundland: Tuesday, cloudy with 60 percent chance of flurries. Windy. High -4. Wednesday, a mix of sun and cloud. Low -14. High -1. Thursday, periods of rain. Windy. Low -1. High 9. Friday, a mix of sun and cloud. Low -7. High -6. Saturday, a mix of sun and cloud. Low -11. High -4.

West Coast: Tuesday, flurries. Windy. High -5. Wednesday, a mix of sun and cloud. Low -10. High 1. Thursday, periods of rain. Low 2. High 8. Friday, a mix of sun and cloud. Low -7. High -7. Saturday, a mix of sun and cloud. Low -8. High -3. …

Search by... Author
Show... All Results Primary Sources Peer-reviewed

Oops!

An unknown error has occurred. Please click the button below to reload the page. If the problem persists, please try again in a little while.