Newspaper article The Canadian Press

Forecasts for Coastal British Columbia Issued by Environment Canada

Newspaper article The Canadian Press

Forecasts for Coastal British Columbia Issued by Environment Canada

Article excerpt

Forecasts for Coastal British Columbia issued by Environment Canada

--

Forecasts for Coastal British Columbia issued by Environment Canada at 11:00 pst Sunday 21 December 2014.

Metro Vancouver: Today, mainly cloudy with 70 percent chance of showers. High 10. Tonight, partly cloudy. 40 percent chance of showers this evening. Low plus 5. Monday, increasing cloudiness. Rain beginning late in the evening. High 8.

Greater Victoria: Today, mainly cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers. Windy. Temperature steady near 10. Tonight, partly cloudy. 30 percent chance of showers early this evening. Windy this evening and after midnight. Low 6. Monday, a mix of sun and cloud. Becoming cloudy near noon. Rain beginning late in the evening. High 10.

Fraser Valley: Today, showers. Windy. Temperature steady near 10. Tonight, cloudy. 60 percent chance of showers this evening and after midnight. Windy early this evening. Low plus 5. Monday, mainly cloudy. High 9.

Howe Sound: Today, showers. High 7. Tonight, showers ending before morning then cloudy. Low plus 4. Monday, mainly cloudy. Rain beginning late in the evening. High 6.

Whistler: Today, rain showers and flurries. High plus 2. Tonight, rain showers and flurries ending before morning then cloudy. Low 0. Monday, cloudy. 60 percent chance of flurries late in the evening. High plus 2.

Sunshine Coast: Today, cloudy with 70 percent chance of showers. High 8. Tonight, mainly cloudy. 40 percent chance of showers this evening. Low plus 2. Monday, cloudy. Rain beginning in the evening. High 7.

Southern Gulf Islands: Today, mainly cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers. Windy. High 12. Tonight, partly cloudy. 40 percent chance of showers this evening. Windy early this evening. Low plus 5. Monday, a mix of sun and cloud. Becoming cloudy near noon. Rain beginning late in the evening. High 9.

East Vancouver Island: Today, mainly cloudy with 40 percent chance of showers. High 8. Tonight, mainly cloudy with 40 percent chance of showers this evening. Clearing overnight. Low plus 3. Monday, a mix of sun and cloud. Becoming cloudy near noon. Rain beginning in the evening. …

Search by... Author
Show... All Results Primary Sources Peer-reviewed

Oops!

An unknown error has occurred. Please click the button below to reload the page. If the problem persists, please try again in a little while.