Newspaper article The Canadian Press

Forecast for Newfoundland and Labrador Issued by Environment Canada

Newspaper article The Canadian Press

Forecast for Newfoundland and Labrador Issued by Environment Canada

Article excerpt

Forecast for Newfoundland and Labrador issued by Environment Canada

--

Extended forecasts for Friday, Saturday, Sunday, Monday and Tuesday for Labrador issued by Environment Canada at 16:00 nst Wednesday 31 December 2014.

St. John's - Bonavista Peninsula: Friday, a mix of sun and cloud with 60 percent chance of flurries. Windy. High -1. Saturday, a mix of sun and cloud with 60 percent chance of flurries. Windy. Low -7. High -7. Sunday, a mix of sun and cloud with 40 percent chance of flurries. Windy. Low -13. High -8. Monday, periods of rain or snow. Windy. Low -8. High 2. Tuesday, a mix of sun and cloud. Windy. Low -7. High -4.

Burin Peninsula - Southern Avalon: Friday, cloudy with 60 percent chance of flurries. Windy. High 0. Saturday, a mix of sun and cloud with 60 percent chance of flurries. Windy. Low -4. High -4. Sunday, cloudy with 40 percent chance of flurries. Low -10. High -4. Monday, periods of rain. Windy. Low -5. High 4. Tuesday, cloudy. Windy. Low -6. High -4.

South Coast: Friday, flurries. Windy. High -1. Saturday, a mix of sun and cloud with 60 percent chance of flurries. Windy. Low -6. High -6. Sunday, cloudy with 60 percent chance of flurries. Low -8. High -5. Monday, rain or periods of snow. Windy. Low -5. High 2. Tuesday, a mix of sun and cloud. Windy. Low -7. High -6.

Northeastern Newfoundland: Friday, a mix of sun and cloud with 60 percent chance of flurries. Windy. High -4. Saturday, a mix of sun and cloud with 60 percent chance of flurries. Low -12. High -9. Sunday, a mix of sun and cloud with 40 percent chance of flurries. Low -17. High -9. Monday, periods of snow. Windy. Low -9. High 0. Tuesday, a mix of sun and cloud. Blowing snow over exposed areas. Windy. Low -9. High -6.

Central Newfoundland: Friday, flurries. High -3. Saturday, flurries. Low -13. High -9. Sunday, a mix of sun and cloud with 40 percent chance of flurries. Low -17. High -9. Monday, periods of snow. Windy. Low -11. High 0. Tuesday, a mix of sun and cloud. Blowing snow over exposed areas. Windy. Low -9. High -6.

West Coast: Friday, flurries. Windy. High -3. Saturday, flurries. Windy. Low -10. High -10. Sunday, cloudy with 60 percent chance of flurries. …

Search by... Author
Show... All Results Primary Sources Peer-reviewed

Oops!

An unknown error has occurred. Please click the button below to reload the page. If the problem persists, please try again in a little while.