Newspaper article The Canadian Press

Forecast for Newfoundland and Labrador Issued by Environment Canada

Newspaper article The Canadian Press

Forecast for Newfoundland and Labrador Issued by Environment Canada

Article excerpt

Forecast for Newfoundland and Labrador issued by Environment Canada

--

Extended forecasts for Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday and Saturday for Labrador issued by Environment Canada at 16:00 nst Sunday 18 January 2015.

St. John's - Bonavista Peninsula: Tuesday, showers. Windy. High 5. Wednesday, a mix of sun and cloud. Windy. Low -2. High -1. Thursday, flurries or rain showers. Windy. Low -5. High 2. Friday, periods of snow. Windy. Low -3. High -3. Saturday, flurries. Low -6. High -3.

Burin Peninsula - Southern Avalon: Tuesday, showers. Windy. High 3. Wednesday, a mix of sun and cloud. Low -2. High -1. Thursday, periods of snow or rain. Windy. Low -4. High 4. Friday, periods of snow. Windy. Low -4. High -3. Saturday, flurries. Low -5. High -2.

South Coast: Tuesday, rain showers or flurries. Windy. High 2. Wednesday, cloudy. Low -4. High -3. Thursday, periods of snow. Low -5. High -2. Friday, a mix of sun and cloud. Low -5. High -4. Saturday, flurries. Low -6. High -4.

Northeastern Newfoundland: Tuesday, rain showers or flurries. High 4. Wednesday, a mix of sun and cloud. Windy. Low -5. High -4. Thursday, flurries. Low -9. High -5. Friday, periods of snow. Low -6. High -5. Saturday, flurries. Low -9. High -5.

Central Newfoundland: Tuesday, flurries or rain showers. High 5. Wednesday, cloudy. Low -6. High -3. Thursday, flurries. Low -11. High -5. Friday, periods of snow. Low -7. High -4. Saturday, flurries. Low -12. High -5.

West Coast: Tuesday, rain showers or flurries. Windy. High 2. Wednesday, cloudy with 40 percent chance of flurries. Windy. Low -5. High -4. Thursday, flurries. Low -9. High -5. Friday, a mix of sun and cloud. Low -7. High -5. Saturday, cloudy with 60 percent chance of flurries. Low -9. High -6.

Northern Peninsula: Tuesday, flurries or rain showers. High 2. Wednesday, cloudy with 40 percent chance of flurries. …

Search by... Author
Show... All Results Primary Sources Peer-reviewed

Oops!

An unknown error has occurred. Please click the button below to reload the page. If the problem persists, please try again in a little while.