Newspaper article The Canadian Press

Forecast for Newfoundland and Labrador Issued by Environment Canada

Newspaper article The Canadian Press

Forecast for Newfoundland and Labrador Issued by Environment Canada

Article excerpt

Forecast for Newfoundland and Labrador issued by Environment Canada

--

Extended forecasts for Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday for Labrador issued by Environment Canada at 16:00 nst Monday 19 January 2015.

St. John's - Bonavista Peninsula: Wednesday, a mix of sun and cloud. High 1. Thursday, flurries. Low -5. High 0. Friday, periods of snow or rain. Windy. Low -3. High 1. Saturday, a mix of sun and cloud. Low -6. High -4. Sunday, flurries. Low -5. High -2.

Burin Peninsula - Southern Avalon: Wednesday, a mix of sun and cloud. High 1. Thursday, flurries. Low -3. High 0. Friday, periods of snow or rain. Windy. Low -3. High 1. Saturday, a mix of sun and cloud with 40 percent chance of flurries. Low -5. High -3. Sunday, flurries. Low -5. High -1.

South Coast: Wednesday, cloudy. High -3. Thursday, periods of snow. Low -5. High -3. Friday, flurries. Blowing snow over exposed areas. Windy. Low -5. High -2. Saturday, a mix of sun and cloud. Low -6. High -4. Sunday, a mix of sun and cloud. Low -6. High -2.

Northeastern Newfoundland: Wednesday, cloudy with 60 percent chance of flurries. High -3. Thursday, cloudy with 60 percent chance of flurries. Low -7. High -5. Friday, periods of snow. Blowing snow over exposed areas. Windy. Low -7. High -3. Saturday, a mix of sun and cloud. Low -9. High -6. Sunday, a mix of sun and cloud with 40 percent chance of flurries. Low -9. High -4.

Central Newfoundland: Wednesday, cloudy with 60 percent chance of flurries. High -3. Thursday, cloudy with 60 percent chance of flurries. Low -9. High -4. Friday, periods of snow. Low -9. High -3. Saturday, cloudy. Low -11. High -6. Sunday, a mix of sun and cloud. Low -11. High -4.

West Coast: Wednesday, flurries. High -4. Thursday, a mix of sun and cloud with 60 percent chance of flurries. Low -9. High -5. Friday, flurries. Low -8. High -5. …

Search by... Author
Show... All Results Primary Sources Peer-reviewed

Oops!

An unknown error has occurred. Please click the button below to reload the page. If the problem persists, please try again in a little while.