Newspaper article The Canadian Press

Forecasts for Yukon and Northwestern British Columbia Issued by Environment Canada

Newspaper article The Canadian Press

Forecasts for Yukon and Northwestern British Columbia Issued by Environment Canada

Article excerpt

Forecasts for Yukon and northwestern British Columbia issued by Environment Canada

--

Forecasts for Yukon and northwestern British Columbia issued by Environment Canada at 11:00 pst Wednesday 21 January 2015.

Whitehorse: Today, snow. Amount 5 to 10 cm. High -2. Tonight, snow ending near midnight then cloudy with 30 percent chance of flurries. Amount 5 cm. Low -5. Thursday, cloudy. 30 percent chance of flurries late in the evening. Wind south 20 km-h. High 0.

Teslin: Today, periods of wet snow ending late this afternoon then cloudy with 60 percent chance of rain showers. Risk of freezing rain early this afternoon. Snowfall amount 2 to 4 cm. High plus 2. Tonight, cloudy. 60 percent chance of showers this evening. Low -2. Thursday, cloudy. Temperature steady near -2.

Atlin: Today, cloudy with 40 percent chance of showers. Wind southeast 20 km-h. High plus 5. Tonight, mainly cloudy with 40 percent chance of showers. Wind southeast 20 km-h. Low plus 1. Thursday, overcast. Wind southeast 20 km-h becoming light early in the evening. High plus 3.

Haines Junction: Today, cloudy. 40 percent chance of flurries. Snow beginning late this afternoon. Amount 2 to 4 cm. High -8. Tonight, snow ending overnight then cloudy with 40 percent chance of flurries. Amount 5 to 10 cm. Low -10. Thursday, cloudy. 60 percent chance of flurries in the afternoon and evening. High -5.

Kluane Lake: Today, cloudy with 60 percent chance of flurries. Wind light. High -14. Cold wind chill minus 25. Risk of frostbite. Tonight, cloudy with 60 percent chance of flurries. Low -16. Thursday, cloudy with 40 percent chance of flurries. High -8.

Pelly - Carmacks: Today, cloudy. 40 percent chance of snow late this afternoon. High -11. Tonight, periods of snow ending before morning then cloudy. Amount 5 cm. Low -17. Thursday, cloudy. 30 percent chance of flurries late in the afternoon and in the evening. High -13.

Faro - Ross River: Today, cloudy. Snow beginning late this afternoon. High -3. Tonight, snow. Amount 5 to 10 cm. Low -8. Thursday, overcast. High -6.

Beaver Creek: Today, cloudy with 40 percent chance of flurries. High -16. Tonight, cloudy with 40 percent chance of flurries. Low -20. Thursday, cloudy. Becoming partly cloudy late in the evening. High -16.

Mayo: Today, cloudy with 40 percent chance of flurries. High -7. Tonight, cloudy with 70 percent chance of flurries. Low -16. Thursday, cloudy. 70 percent chance of flurries in the morning. Light snow beginning late in the evening. High -12.

Dawson: Today, cloudy with 40 percent chance of flurries. High -10. Tonight, cloudy with 40 percent chance of flurries. Low -17. Thursday, overcast. High -15.

Old Crow: Today, periods of snow. Amount 2 to 4 cm. Wind becoming northeast 20 km-h this afternoon. High -19. Cold wind chill minus 30. …

Search by... Author
Show... All Results Primary Sources Peer-reviewed

Oops!

An unknown error has occurred. Please click the button below to reload the page. If the problem persists, please try again in a little while.