Newspaper article The Canadian Press

Forecasts for Coastal British Columbia Issued by Environment Canada

Newspaper article The Canadian Press

Forecasts for Coastal British Columbia Issued by Environment Canada

Article excerpt

Forecasts for Coastal British Columbia issued by Environment Canada

--

Forecasts for Coastal British Columbia issued by Environment Canada at 11:00 pst Monday 26 January 2015.

Metro Vancouver: Today, a mix of sun and cloud. High 12. Tonight, partly cloudy. Becoming cloudy overnight with 40 percent chance of showers. Low 7. Tuesday, mainly cloudy. 70 percent chance of showers in the morning and early in the afternoon. High 9.

Greater Victoria: Today, a mix of sun and cloud. Fog patches dissipating this afternoon. High 11. Tonight, mainly cloudy. 30 percent chance of showers overnight. Low plus 5. Tuesday, mainly cloudy. 70 percent chance of showers in the morning and early in the afternoon. High 9.

Fraser Valley - west including Abbotsford: Today, a mix of sun and cloud. High 14. Tonight, partly cloudy. Low plus 5. Tuesday, cloudy. 60 percent chance of showers in the morning and early in the afternoon. High 10.

Fraser Valley - east including Chilliwack: Today, a mix of sun and cloud. High 12. Tonight, partly cloudy. Low plus 5. Tuesday, cloudy. 70 percent chance of showers in the morning and early in the afternoon. Becoming a mix of sun and cloud late in the afternoon. High 8.

Howe Sound: Today, a mix of sun and cloud. High 12. Tonight, partly cloudy. 40 percent chance of showers overnight. Low plus 4. Tuesday, showers ending early in the evening then partly cloudy. High 8.

Whistler: Today, a mix of sun and cloud. High 7. Tonight, becoming cloudy late this evening. 30 percent chance of showers overnight. Low plus 2. Tuesday, showers ending early in the evening then partly cloudy. High plus 5.

Sunshine Coast: Today, mainly cloudy. High 9. Tonight, cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers. Temperature steady near 8. Tuesday, a few showers ending early in the evening then mainly cloudy. Temperature steady near 9.

Southern Gulf Islands: Today, a mix of sun and cloud. High 10. Tonight, partly cloudy. Becoming cloudy this evening. Low 7. Tuesday, mainly cloudy. 40 percent chance of showers in the morning and early in the afternoon. High 11.

East Vancouver Island: Today, mainly cloudy. …

Search by... Author
Show... All Results Primary Sources Peer-reviewed

Oops!

An unknown error has occurred. Please click the button below to reload the page. If the problem persists, please try again in a little while.