Newspaper article The Canadian Press

Forecast for Newfoundland and Labrador Issued by Environment Canada

Newspaper article The Canadian Press

Forecast for Newfoundland and Labrador Issued by Environment Canada

Article excerpt

Forecast for Newfoundland and Labrador issued by Environment Canada

--

Extended forecasts for Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday and Friday for Labrador issued by Environment Canada at 16:00 nst Saturday 7 February 2015.

St. John's - Bonavista Peninsula: Monday, a mix of sun and cloud with 40 percent chance of flurries. High -10. Tuesday, periods of snow. Low -12. High -2. Wednesday, a mix of sun and cloud with 60 percent chance of flurries. Low -3. High -3. Thursday, periods of snow. Blowing snow over exposed areas. Windy. Low -8. High -3. Friday, a mix of sun and cloud with 40 percent chance of flurries. Windy. Low -4. High -3.

Burin Peninsula - Southern Avalon: Monday, a mix of sun and cloud with 40 percent chance of flurries. High -9. Tuesday, periods of snow. Low -13. High -1. Wednesday, a mix of sun and cloud with 60 percent chance of flurries. Low -4. High -4. Thursday, periods of snow. Blowing snow over exposed areas. Windy. Low -8. High -4. Friday, flurries. Blowing snow over exposed areas. Windy. Low -4. High -3.

South Coast: Monday, a mix of sun and cloud. High -10. Tuesday, periods of snow. Low -12. High -4. Wednesday, a mix of sun and cloud with 40 percent chance of flurries. Low -7. High -7. Thursday, flurries. Low -9. High -5. Friday, flurries. Blowing snow over exposed areas. Windy. Low -6. High -5.

Northeastern Newfoundland: Monday, a mix of sun and cloud with 40 percent chance of flurries. High -11. Tuesday, cloudy with 60 percent chance of flurries. Low -15. High -7. Wednesday, a mix of sun and cloud with 40 percent chance of flurries. Low -10. High -10. Thursday, flurries. Low -14. High -8. Friday, flurries. Blowing snow over exposed areas. Windy. Low -8. High -5.

Central Newfoundland: Monday, a mix of sun and cloud. High -11. Tuesday, periods of snow. Low -21. High -8. Wednesday, a mix of sun and cloud with 40 percent chance of flurries. Low -14. High -10. Thursday, cloudy with 60 percent chance of flurries. Low -17. High -8. Friday, flurries. Low -10. High -6.

West Coast: Monday, a mix of sun and cloud. High -12. Tuesday, periods of snow. Low -15. High -9. …

Search by... Author
Show... All Results Primary Sources Peer-reviewed

Oops!

An unknown error has occurred. Please click the button below to reload the page. If the problem persists, please try again in a little while.