Newspaper article The Canadian Press

Forecast for Newfoundland and Labrador Issued by Environment Canada

Newspaper article The Canadian Press

Forecast for Newfoundland and Labrador Issued by Environment Canada

Article excerpt

Forecast for Newfoundland and Labrador issued by Environment Canada

--

Extended forecasts for Thursday, Friday, Saturday, Sunday and Monday for Labrador issued by Environment Canada at 16:00 ndt Tuesday 10 March 2015.

St. John's - Bonavista Peninsula: Thursday, a mix of sun and cloud with 40 percent chance of flurries. Windy. High -7. Friday, a mix of sun and cloud. Windy. Low -14. High -12. Saturday, a mix of sun and cloud. Low -16. High -9. Sunday, sunny. Low -13. High -7. Monday, a mix of sun and cloud. Windy. Low -9. High -3.

Burin Peninsula - Southern Avalon: Thursday, a mix of sun and cloud with 40 percent chance of flurries. Windy. High -6. Friday, a mix of sun and cloud. Low -16. High -11. Saturday, a mix of sun and cloud. Low -14. High -7. Sunday, a mix of sun and cloud with 40 percent chance of flurries. Low -11. High -5. Monday, cloudy with 60 percent chance of flurries. Windy. Low -7. High -1.

South Coast: Thursday, a mix of sun and cloud with 40 percent chance of flurries. Windy. High -9. Friday, a mix of sun and cloud. Low -17. High -12. Saturday, a mix of sun and cloud. Low -13. High -7. Sunday, sunny. Low -13. High -4. Monday, a mix of sun and cloud. Low -7. High -1.

Northeastern Newfoundland: Thursday, a mix of sun and cloud with 40 percent chance of flurries. Windy. High -8. Friday, a mix of sun and cloud. Low -19. High -13. Saturday, a mix of sun and cloud. Low -18. High -10. Sunday, sunny. Low -18. High -6. Monday, a mix of sun and cloud. Low -11. High -3.

Central Newfoundland: Thursday, a mix of sun and cloud. High -9. Friday, a mix of sun and cloud. Low -22. High -12. Saturday, a mix of sun and cloud. Low -20. High -10. Sunday, a mix of sun and cloud. Low -20. High -4. Monday, a mix of sun and cloud. Low -14. High -2.

West Coast: Thursday, a mix of sun and cloud with 40 percent chance of flurries. High -11. …

Search by... Author
Show... All Results Primary Sources Peer-reviewed

Oops!

An unknown error has occurred. Please click the button below to reload the page. If the problem persists, please try again in a little while.