Newspaper article The Canadian Press

Extended Weather for Saskatchewan Issued by Environment Canada

Newspaper article The Canadian Press

Extended Weather for Saskatchewan Issued by Environment Canada

Article excerpt

Extended weather for Saskatchewan issued by Environment Canada

--

Extended forecasts for Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday for Saskatchewan issued by Environment Canada at 15:30 cst Monday 27 April 2015.

City of Regina: Wednesday, sunny. High 21. Thursday, cloudy with 40 percent chance of showers. Low 8. High 14. Friday, a mix of sun and cloud. Low 3. High 15. Saturday, sunny. Low 3. High 19. Sunday, sunny. Low 3. High 16.

Fort Qu'Appelle - Indian Head - Lumsden - Pilot Butte, Moosomin - Grenfell - Kipling - Wawota, Carlyle - Oxbow - Carnduff - Bienfait - Stoughton, Estevan - Weyburn - Radville - Milestone: Wednesday, sunny. High 21. Thursday, cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers. Low 7. High 17. Friday, a mix of sun and cloud. Low 3. High 16. Saturday, a mix of sun and cloud. Low 3. High 21. Sunday, a mix of sun and cloud. Low 3. High 18.

City of Saskatoon: Wednesday, sunny. High 25. Thursday, cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers. Low 7. High 13. Friday, sunny. Low 3. High 14. Saturday, a mix of sun and cloud. Low 3. High 17. Sunday, a mix of sun and cloud. Low 2. High 14.

Martensville - Warman - Rosthern - Delisle - Wakaw, Outlook - Watrous - Hanley - Imperial - Dinsmore, Kindersley - Rosetown - Biggar - Wilkie - Macklin, The Battlefords - Unity - Maidstone - St. Walburg: Wednesday, a mix of sun and cloud with 40 percent chance of showers. High 24. Thursday, cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers. Low 5. High 14. Friday, sunny. Low 2. High 15. Saturday, sunny. Low 2. High 17. Sunday, a mix of sun and cloud. Low 1. High 15.

Yorkton - Melville - Esterhazy, Kamsack - Canora - Preeceville, Humboldt - Wynyard - Wadena - Lanigan - Foam Lake, Melfort - Tisdale - Nipawin - Carrot River, Hudson Bay - Porcupine Plain: Wednesday, sunny. High 21. Thursday, periods of rain. Low 8. High 17. Friday, cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers. Windy. Low 3. High 13. Saturday, a mix of sun and cloud. Low 2. High 19. Sunday, cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers. Low 2. High 15.

Moose Jaw - Pense - Central Butte - Craik: Wednesday, sunny. High 24. Thursday, cloudy with 30 percent chance of showers. Low 7. High 15. Friday, sunny. Low 3. High 16. Saturday, a mix of sun and cloud. Low 3. High 19. Sunday, a mix of sun and cloud. Low 3. High 16.

Assiniboia - Gravelbourg - Coronach, Swift Current - Herbert - Cabri - Kyle - Lucky Lake: Wednesday, sunny. High 26. Thursday, a mix of sun and cloud with 40 percent chance of showers. Low 6. High 14. Friday, sunny. Low 4. High 15. Saturday, sunny. Low 3. High 22. Sunday, a mix of sun and cloud. Low 2. High 18.

Leader - Gull Lake, Shaunavon - Maple Creek - Val Marie - Cypress Hills: Wednesday, a mix of sun and cloud. High 24. Thursday, a mix of sun and cloud with 40 percent chance of showers. Low 4. High 15. Friday, sunny. Low 1. …

Search by... Author
Show... All Results Primary Sources Peer-reviewed

Oops!

An unknown error has occurred. Please click the button below to reload the page. If the problem persists, please try again in a little while.