Newspaper article The Canadian Press

Forecast for Newfoundland and Labrador Issued by Environment Canada

Newspaper article The Canadian Press

Forecast for Newfoundland and Labrador Issued by Environment Canada

Article excerpt

Forecast for Newfoundland and Labrador issued by Environment Canada

--

Extended forecasts for Wednesday Next night Thursday Next night Friday Next night Saturday Next night and Sunday for Labrador issued by Environment Canada at 16:00 ndt Monday 1 June 2015.

St. John's - Bonavista Peninsula: Wednesday, cloudy. High 10. Next night, cloudy with 40 percent chance of showers. Low 1. Thursday, a mix of sun and cloud. High 7. Next night, cloudy periods. Low 4. Friday, a mix of sun and cloud. High 12. Next night, cloudy periods. Low 6. Saturday, a mix of sun and cloud. High 15. Next night, cloudy periods with 40 percent chance of showers. Low 9. Sunday, a mix of sun and cloud with 40 percent chance of showers. High 14.

Burin Peninsula - Southern Avalon: Wednesday, cloudy. High 8. Next night, showers. Low 4. Thursday, a mix of sun and cloud. High 13. Next night, cloudy periods. Low 3. Friday, a mix of sun and cloud. High 12. Next night, cloudy. Low 6. Saturday, cloudy. High 12. Next night, cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers. Low 8. Sunday, a mix of sun and cloud with 40 percent chance of showers. High 12.

South Coast: Wednesday, cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers. High 8. Next night, cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers. Low 5. Thursday, a mix of sun and cloud. High 12. Next night, clear. Low 6. Friday, a mix of sun and cloud. High 9. Next night, cloudy with 40 percent chance of showers. Low 6. Saturday, cloudy with 40 percent chance of showers. High 11. Next night, cloudy with 40 percent chance of showers. Low 7. Sunday, a mix of sun and cloud. High 13.

Northeastern Newfoundland: Wednesday, a mix of sun and cloud. High 12. Next night, cloudy with 40 percent chance of showers. Low 3. Thursday, a mix of sun and cloud. High 11. Next night, cloudy periods. Low 3. Friday, a mix of sun and cloud. High 16. Next night, cloudy periods. Low 7. Saturday, a mix of sun and cloud with 40 percent chance of showers. High 15. Next night, cloudy periods with 40 percent chance of showers. Low 8. Sunday, a mix of sun and cloud. High 15.

Central Newfoundland: Wednesday, cloudy. High 15. Next night, cloudy. Low 4. Thursday, a mix of sun and cloud. High 17. Next night, cloudy periods. Low 4. Friday, a mix of sun and cloud. High 17. Next night, cloudy periods. Low 7. Saturday, a mix of sun and cloud. High 17. Next night, cloudy periods. Low 7. Sunday, a mix of sun and cloud. High 16.

West Coast: Wednesday, cloudy. High 15. Next night, cloudy periods. Low 5. Thursday, a mix of sun and cloud. High 16. Next night, cloudy periods. Low 5. Friday, cloudy. High 15. Next night, cloudy. Low 9. Saturday, a mix of sun and cloud with 40 percent chance of showers. High 14. Next night, cloudy periods with 40 percent chance of showers. Low 8. Sunday, a mix of sun and cloud with 40 percent chance of showers. …

Search by... Author
Show... All Results Primary Sources Peer-reviewed

Oops!

An unknown error has occurred. Please click the button below to reload the page. If the problem persists, please try again in a little while.