Newspaper article The Canadian Press

Extended Weather for Saskatchewan Issued by Environment Canada

Newspaper article The Canadian Press

Extended Weather for Saskatchewan Issued by Environment Canada

Article excerpt

Extended weather for Saskatchewan issued by Environment Canada

--

Extended forecasts for tomorrow night Sunday Next night Monday Next night Tuesday Next night Wednesday Next night and Thursday for Saskatchewan issued by Environment Canada at 04:30 cst Friday 12 June 2015.

City of Regina, Fort Qu'Appelle - Indian Head - Lumsden - Pilot Butte: Tomorrow night, clear. Low 8. Sunday, a mix of sun and cloud with 30 percent chance of showers. High 17. Next night, clear. Low 6. Monday, sunny. High 20. Next night, clear. Low 8. Tuesday, sunny. High 22. Next night, cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers. Low 10. Wednesday, cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers. High 18. Next night, cloudy periods. Low 9. Thursday, a mix of sun and cloud with 30 percent chance of showers. High 18.

Moosomin - Grenfell - Kipling - Wawota: Tomorrow night, cloudy periods. Low 9. Sunday, a mix of sun and cloud with 30 percent chance of showers. High 17. Next night, cloudy periods. Low 6. Monday, sunny. High 18. Next night, clear. Low 8. Tuesday, sunny. High 22. Next night, cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers. Low 10. Wednesday, cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers. High 17. Next night, cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers. Low 9. Thursday, a mix of sun and cloud with 40 percent chance of showers. High 19.

Carlyle - Oxbow - Carnduff - Bienfait - Stoughton, Estevan - Weyburn - Radville - Milestone: Tomorrow night, clear. Low 11. Sunday, a mix of sun and cloud with 40 percent chance of showers. High 20. Next night, cloudy periods with 30 percent chance of showers. Low 8. Monday, sunny. High 20. Next night, clear. Low 10. Tuesday, sunny. High 23. Next night, cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers. Low 10. Wednesday, a mix of sun and cloud. High 19. Next night, cloudy periods. Low 9. Thursday, a mix of sun and cloud. High 19.

City of Saskatoon, Martensville - Warman - Rosthern - Delisle - Wakaw: Tomorrow night, cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers. Low 7. Sunday, a mix of sun and cloud with 40 percent chance of showers. High 16. Next night, clear. Low 5. Monday, sunny. High 20. Next night, clear. Low 9. Tuesday, sunny. High 22. Next night, cloudy periods with 40 percent chance of showers. Low 9. Wednesday, cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers. High 18. Next night, cloudy periods with 30 percent chance of showers. Low 9. Thursday, a mix of sun and cloud. High 19.

Outlook - Watrous - Hanley - Imperial - Dinsmore: Tomorrow night, clear. Low 8. Sunday, a mix of sun and cloud with 40 percent chance of showers. High 16. Next night, clear. Low 6. Monday, sunny. High 20. Next night, clear. Low 9. Tuesday, sunny. High 22. Next night, cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers. Low 10. Wednesday, cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers. High 18. Next night, cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers. Low 9. Thursday, a mix of sun and cloud. High 19.

Kindersley - Rosetown - Biggar - Wilkie - Macklin: Tomorrow night, cloudy periods. Low 6. Sunday, cloudy. High 15. Next night, clear. Low 6. Monday, sunny. High 21. Next night, clear. Low 8. Tuesday, sunny. High 24. Next night, cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers. Low 9. Wednesday, cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers. High 19. Next night, cloudy periods. Low 8. Thursday, a mix of sun and cloud. High 19.

The Battlefords - Unity - Maidstone - St. Walburg: Tomorrow night, cloudy with 30 percent chance of showers. Low 6. Sunday, cloudy with 40 percent chance of showers. High 14. Next night, clear. Low 5. Monday, sunny. High 20. Next night, clear. Low 7. Tuesday, a mix of sun and cloud. High 22. Next night, cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers. Low 8. Wednesday, cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers. High 18. Next night, cloudy periods. Low 8. Thursday, a mix of sun and cloud. High 19.

Yorkton - Melville - Esterhazy, Kamsack - Canora - Preeceville: Tomorrow night, clear. Low 10. Sunday, a mix of sun and cloud. High 17. Next night, cloudy periods. …

Search by... Author
Show... All Results Primary Sources Peer-reviewed

Oops!

An unknown error has occurred. Please click the button below to reload the page. If the problem persists, please try again in a little while.