Newspaper article The Canadian Press

Extended Weather for Ontario Issued by Environment Canada

Newspaper article The Canadian Press

Extended Weather for Ontario Issued by Environment Canada

Article excerpt

Extended weather for Ontario issued by Environment Canada

--

Extended forecasts for Sunday Next night Monday Next night Tuesday Next night Wednesday Next night and Thursday for Ontario issued by Environment Canada at 15:30 edt Friday 12 June 2015.

City of Toronto: Sunday, cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers or thunderstorms. High 19. Next night, cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers or thunderstorms. Low 18. Monday, a mix of sun and cloud with 40 percent chance of showers. High 28. Next night, cloudy periods with 30 percent chance of showers. Low 17. Tuesday, a mix of sun and cloud. High 26. Next night, cloudy periods. Low 16. Wednesday, a mix of sun and cloud. High 23. Next night, cloudy periods with 30 percent chance of showers. Low 17. Thursday, a mix of sun and cloud with 40 percent chance of showers. High 25.

Windsor - Essex - Chatham-Kent: Sunday, cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers or thunderstorms. High 27. Next night, cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers or thunderstorms. Low 20. Monday, a mix of sun and cloud with 40 percent chance of showers. High 25. Next night, cloudy periods with 30 percent chance of showers. Low 19. Tuesday, a mix of sun and cloud. High 23. Next night, cloudy periods. Low 18. Wednesday, a mix of sun and cloud with 30 percent chance of showers. High 25. Next night, cloudy periods with 30 percent chance of showers. Low 19. Thursday, a mix of sun and cloud with 40 percent chance of showers. High 26.

Sarnia - Lambton: Sunday, cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers or thunderstorms. High 25. Next night, cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers or thunderstorms. Low 17. Monday, a mix of sun and cloud with 40 percent chance of showers. High 25. Next night, cloudy periods with 30 percent chance of showers. Low 18. Tuesday, a mix of sun and cloud. High 23. Next night, cloudy periods. Low 17. Wednesday, a mix of sun and cloud. High 23. Next night, cloudy periods with 30 percent chance of showers. Low 17. Thursday, a mix of sun and cloud with 40 percent chance of showers. High 24.

Elgin: Sunday, cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers or thunderstorms. High 25. Next night, cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers or thunderstorms. Low 19. Monday, a mix of sun and cloud with 40 percent chance of showers. High 25. Next night, cloudy periods with 30 percent chance of showers. Low 18. Tuesday, a mix of sun and cloud. High 24. Next night, cloudy periods. Low 17. Wednesday, a mix of sun and cloud. High 24. Next night, cloudy periods with 30 percent chance of showers. Low 17. Thursday, a mix of sun and cloud with 40 percent chance of showers. High 25.

London - Middlesex: Sunday, cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers or thunderstorms. High 26. Next night, cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers or thunderstorms. Low 18. Monday, a mix of sun and cloud with 40 percent chance of showers. High 25. Next night, cloudy periods with 30 percent chance of showers. Low 18. Tuesday, a mix of sun and cloud. High 25. Next night, cloudy periods. Low 16. Wednesday, a mix of sun and cloud. High 24. Next night, cloudy periods with 30 percent chance of showers. Low 17. Thursday, a mix of sun and cloud with 40 percent chance of showers. High 25.

Simcoe - Delhi - Norfolk: Sunday, cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers or thunderstorms. High 24. Next night, cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers or thunderstorms. Low 19. Monday, a mix of sun and cloud with 40 percent chance of showers. High 26. Next night, cloudy periods with 40 percent chance of showers. Low 18. Tuesday, a mix of sun and cloud. High 26. Next night, cloudy periods. Low 16. Wednesday, a mix of sun and cloud. High 24. Next night, cloudy periods with 30 percent chance of showers. Low 17. Thursday, a mix of sun and cloud with 40 percent chance of showers. High 25.

Dunnville - Caledonia - Haldimand: Sunday, cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers or thunderstorms. High 23. Next night, cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers or thunderstorms. …

Search by... Author
Show... All Results Primary Sources Peer-reviewed

Oops!

An unknown error has occurred. Please click the button below to reload the page. If the problem persists, please try again in a little while.