Newspaper article The Canadian Press

Extended Weather for Saskatchewan Issued by Environment Canada

Newspaper article The Canadian Press

Extended Weather for Saskatchewan Issued by Environment Canada

Article excerpt

Extended weather for Saskatchewan issued by Environment Canada

--

Extended forecasts for Sunday Next night Monday Next night Tuesday Next night Wednesday Next night and Thursday for Saskatchewan issued by Environment Canada at 15:30 cst Friday 12 June 2015.

City of Regina, Fort Qu'Appelle - Indian Head - Lumsden - Pilot Butte: Sunday, a mix of sun and cloud. High 19. Next night, cloudy periods. Low 7. Monday, sunny. High 20. Next night, clear. Low 8. Tuesday, sunny. High 22. Next night, cloudy periods. Low 11. Wednesday, a mix of sun and cloud. High 22. Next night, cloudy periods. Low 11. Thursday, a mix of sun and cloud. High 21.

Moosomin - Grenfell - Kipling - Wawota: Sunday, sunny. High 18. Next night, cloudy periods. Low 7. Monday, sunny. High 18. Next night, clear. Low 8. Tuesday, sunny. High 22. Next night, clear. Low 11. Wednesday, cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers. High 21. Next night, cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers. Low 11. Thursday, a mix of sun and cloud. High 20.

Carlyle - Oxbow - Carnduff - Bienfait - Stoughton, Estevan - Weyburn - Radville - Milestone: Sunday, a mix of sun and cloud with 30 percent chance of showers. High 21. Next night, cloudy periods. Low 9. Monday, sunny. High 20. Next night, clear. Low 10. Tuesday, sunny. High 23. Next night, cloudy periods. Low 11. Wednesday, a mix of sun and cloud with 30 percent chance of showers. High 23. Next night, cloudy periods. Low 11. Thursday, a mix of sun and cloud. High 21.

City of Saskatoon, Martensville - Warman - Rosthern - Delisle - Wakaw: Sunday, cloudy with 40 percent chance of showers. High 14. Next night, cloudy periods with 30 percent chance of showers. Low 6. Monday, sunny. High 20. Next night, clear. Low 9. Tuesday, sunny. High 22. Next night, cloudy periods. Low 10. Wednesday, cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers. High 20. Next night, cloudy periods. Low 10. Thursday, a mix of sun and cloud. High 20.

Outlook - Watrous - Hanley - Imperial - Dinsmore: Sunday, a mix of sun and cloud. High 15. Next night, cloudy periods with 30 percent chance of showers. Low 7. Monday, sunny. High 20. Next night, clear. Low 9. Tuesday, sunny. High 22. Next night, cloudy periods. Low 11. Wednesday, a mix of sun and cloud with 30 percent chance of showers. High 21. Next night, cloudy periods. Low 11. Thursday, a mix of sun and cloud with 30 percent chance of showers. High 20.

Kindersley - Rosetown - Biggar - Wilkie - Macklin: Sunday, cloudy with 30 percent chance of showers. High 14. Next night, cloudy periods. Low 6. Monday, sunny. High 21. Next night, clear. Low 8. Tuesday, sunny. High 24. Next night, cloudy periods. Low 10. Wednesday, cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers. High 20. Next night, cloudy periods. Low 10. Thursday, cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers. High 20.

The Battlefords - Unity - Maidstone - St. Walburg: Sunday, cloudy with 40 percent chance of showers. High 12. Next night, cloudy periods. Low 5. Monday, sunny. High 20. Next night, clear. Low 7. Tuesday, sunny. High 22. Next night, cloudy periods with 30 percent chance of showers. Low 9. Wednesday, a mix of sun and cloud with 30 percent chance of showers. High 19. Next night, cloudy periods. Low 9. Thursday, a mix of sun and cloud. High 20.

Yorkton - Melville - Esterhazy, Kamsack - Canora - Preeceville: Sunday, a mix of sun and cloud. High 18. Next night, cloudy periods. Low 6. Monday, sunny. High 19. Next night, clear. Low 10. Tuesday, sunny. High 22. Next night, cloudy periods. Low 11. Wednesday, a mix of sun and cloud. High 22. Next night, cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers. Low 11. Thursday, a mix of sun and cloud. High 21.

Humboldt - Wynyard - Wadena - Lanigan - Foam Lake: Sunday, a mix of sun and cloud. High 15. Next night, cloudy periods with 30 percent chance of showers. Low 6. Monday, sunny. High 19. Next night, clear. Low 10. Tuesday, sunny. High 21. Next night, clear. Low 11. Wednesday, a mix of sun and cloud. …

Search by... Author
Show... All Results Primary Sources Peer-reviewed

Oops!

An unknown error has occurred. Please click the button below to reload the page. If the problem persists, please try again in a little while.