Newspaper article The Canadian Press

Forecast for Newfoundland and Labrador Issued by Environment Canada

Newspaper article The Canadian Press

Forecast for Newfoundland and Labrador Issued by Environment Canada

Article excerpt

Forecast for Newfoundland and Labrador issued by Environment Canada

--

Extended forecasts for Friday Next night Saturday Next night Sunday Next night Monday Next night and Tuesday for Labrador issued by Environment Canada at 16:00 ndt Wednesday 1 July 2015.

St. John's - Bonavista Peninsula: Friday, cloudy with 40 percent chance of showers. High 24. Next night, cloudy periods. Low 12. Saturday, a mix of sun and cloud with 40 percent chance of showers. High 21. Next night, cloudy periods. Low 12. Sunday, a mix of sun and cloud. High 14. Next night, clear. Low 9. Monday, sunny. High 12. Next night, clear. Low 7. Tuesday, sunny. High 14.

Burin Peninsula - Southern Avalon: Friday, cloudy with 40 percent chance of showers. High 19. Next night, cloudy with 40 percent chance of showers. Low 11. Saturday, a mix of sun and cloud with 40 percent chance of showers. High 20. Next night, cloudy periods. Low 11. Sunday, a mix of sun and cloud. High 20. Next night, clear. Low 10. Monday, sunny. High 16. Next night, clear. Low 9. Tuesday, sunny. High 16.

South Coast: Friday, cloudy with 40 percent chance of showers. High 14 except high 22 inland. Next night, cloudy. Low 11. Saturday, a mix of sun and cloud. High 16. Next night, cloudy periods. Low 11. Sunday, cloudy. High 16. Next night, cloudy periods. Low 11. Monday, a mix of sun and cloud. High 14. Next night, cloudy periods. Low 10. Tuesday, a mix of sun and cloud. High 16.

Northeastern Newfoundland: Friday, cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers. High 23. Next night, cloudy periods. Low 14. Saturday, a mix of sun and cloud. High 21. Next night, cloudy periods. Low 9. Sunday, a mix of sun and cloud with 40 percent chance of showers. High 19. Next night, cloudy periods. Low 9. Monday, a mix of sun and cloud. High 15. Next night, cloudy periods. Low 7. Tuesday, a mix of sun and cloud. High 18.

Central Newfoundland: Friday, a mix of sun and cloud with 40 percent chance of showers. High 25. Next night, cloudy periods. Low 11. Saturday, a mix of sun and cloud. High 23. Next night, cloudy periods. Low 10. Sunday, cloudy. High 23. Next night, cloudy periods. Low 10. Monday, a mix of sun and cloud. High 18. Next night, cloudy periods. Low 8. Tuesday, a mix of sun and cloud. High 22.

West Coast: Friday, a mix of sun and cloud with 60 percent chance of showers. High 20. Next night, cloudy periods. Low 12. Saturday, a mix of sun and cloud with 40 percent chance of showers. High 19. Next night, cloudy periods. Low 12. Sunday, cloudy. High 21. Next night, cloudy periods. Low 12. Monday, a mix of sun and cloud. High 18. Next night, cloudy periods. Low 10. Tuesday, a mix of sun and cloud. High 20.

Northern Peninsula: Friday, periods of rain. High 15. Next night, cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers. …

Search by... Author
Show... All Results Primary Sources Peer-reviewed

Oops!

An unknown error has occurred. Please click the button below to reload the page. If the problem persists, please try again in a little while.